Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

DESIGN TEAM APP FOR NESTO CORLEONE

Status
Not open for further replies.

SFP Touch

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 30, 2012
Lewisville,TX
I would like to join the team I am currently in Armageddon Rough Riders squad as a private. I work with photoshop for 5yrs besides baners . i also do logos, headers, and custom art. I have attached some of my work.

Thank You

thank You for your interest in the Design Team?? Please use the proper format when posting your application located below:
1) Gamertag and user name
2) What type of program are you using?
3) How much experience do you have with your program and making signatures or banners?
4) What is your current clan & rank? Will this affect your ability to fill the requirements of being on the design team?

SFP Touch

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 30, 2012
Lewisville,TX
NESTO CORLEONE , NESTOCORLEONE
PHOTOSHOP
5YRS
Armageddon, Private
No

Welcome to the Design application area! Here we will have you complete various tasks in order to gauge-if possible, or establish an understanding of what you're capable of. We will be providing CnC on your productions, as it is part of our growing process together. Please don't take anything negative or personal.

To begin with, please submit 5 of your favorite or more recents sigs/designs.
In addition, we would like to require productions from the test images for applicants that is provided above your app. This is intended so we may beging to see a start point and end result. Thanks for applying! We greatly look forward to working with you.

SFP Touch

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 30, 2012
Lewisville,TX
NESTO CORLEONE , NESTOCORLEONE
PHOTOSHOP
5YRS
Armageddon, Private
No

Welcome to the Design application area! Here we will have you complete various tasks in order to gauge-if possible, or establish an understanding of what you're capable of. We will be providing CnC on your productions, as it is part of our growing process together. Please don't take anything negative or personal.

To begin with, please submit 5 of your favorite or more recents sigs/designs.
In addition, we would like to require productions from the test images for applicants that is provided above your app. This is intended so we may beging to see a start point and end result. Thanks for applying! We greatly look forward to working with you.

XGC Radioactive

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 24, 2011
Texas
Yes Iam I will look at the designs now

To begin with, please submit 5 of your favorite or more recent sigs/designs.

XGC Radioactive

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 24, 2011
Texas
Do I submit my 5 works here or what I don't understand why everyone keeps quoting instead of saying hey this is what you need to do or go here and do this.

We quote so you get notification in your inbox of updated items. I just instructed you to please work on some test images while we go over the designs you submitted. The purpose of the test images are so we can gauge your ability to create designs with set images, as many requests have you do.

Thank you, and I look forward to seeing your work.

Status
Not open for further replies.