Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

DESIGN APP

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoG Anastasia

Forum Star
Jul 20, 2018
Gamertag and Username: KoG Anastasia
What type of program are you using? (Must be disgnable, NOT a font or filter editor) Photoshop
How much experience do you have with your program and making signatures or banners? Hmmm give or take 5-8 years took breaks in between all last year i didnt have a pc
What is your current Clan and Rank? Will this affect your ability to fill the requirements of being on the Design Team? KoG BlackForest General no it will not affect anything
Please submit 2-3 images of your own work – be prepared to work on a Signature or Banner Request during your application process following the appropraite Format & Sizes

I have no idea have to post images to this so either message me on discord or tell me how so i can show yall the work

Last edited:

XGC Tant XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC Pantheon
XGC Ragnarok
XGC BLOOD OATH
XGC APOCALYPSE
May 11, 2012
Seattle, WA
Gamertag and Username: KoG Anastasia
What type of program are you using? (Must be disgnable, NOT a font or filter editor) Photoshop
How much experience do you have with your program and making signatures or banners? Hmmm give or take 5-8 years took breaks in between all last year i didnt have a pc
What is your current Clan and Rank? Will this affect your ability to fill the requirements of being on the Design Team? KoG BlackForest General no it will not affect anything
Please submit 2-3 images of your own work – be prepared to work on a Signature or Banner Request during your application process following the appropraite Format & Sizes

I have no idea have to post images to this so either message me on discord or tell me how so i can show yall the work

Please create a signature based off of the request posted >>HERE<<.

Do not contact the requester, be creative, show us what you can do (following the Design Team rules/guidelines). You have 1 week to complete this, once completed post your creation below.

Note: This signature is for application purposes only.

Try creating an account on IMGUR.com and uploading your images there. Once the image is uploaded you can copy and paste the BBCODE into the forums.

XGC Tant XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC Pantheon
XGC Ragnarok
XGC BLOOD OATH
XGC APOCALYPSE
May 11, 2012
Seattle, WA
https://imgur.com/TDJRutz

defiantly have to practice more I had to like relearn this style but after a year I don't think it looks that bad

Please create a banner based off of the request posted >>HERE<<.

Do not contact the requester, be creative, show us what you can do (following the Design Team rules/guidelines). You have 1 week to complete this, once completed post your creation below.

Note: This banner is for application purposes only.

Status
Not open for further replies.