Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

COUPLE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE FORUMS....

Xander323

Forum Noob
Dec 5, 2006
Central Texas
What up Knight.....

Ive had a few question about the forums....

One has been somewhat answered but ill ask anyways just to point out my curiosity....

vCash..... lookin forward to whatever it is, and how do i get more than the initial 500?

the forum ranks....
how many posts does it take to get out of being a nub?
what are the requirements for the other ranks as you move up?

the arcade....
what happened to blast billiards and that 3d pong game?? those were great!

one last one....
what does it mean when it says in the left hand side, under your name, when it appears that " 'Gamer Tag' is on a distinguished road"?
what significance is this?

id appresciate any answers you can provide. No rush. I BS at work all day and get new high scores at the arcade instead of atually working, so ill be checking for whenever you have time to get back on this.

Thanks

~XGC Xander
~General, SYN CONSTRUCT

XGC Eric

Forum Nerd
Dec 10, 2006
Phoenix, Arizona
BattleForums.com
Gamertag is on a distinguished road refers to vB's built in "reputation" system. Users can add, or substract (
reputation.gif
) from your reputation on each of your posts. I'm not sure if they've fully implemented the feature yet, but that is its potential.

vCash is a vBulletin add-on (hack) that allows users to accumulate points in a huge variety of doing things. The most basic action is a point-per-post system, however, points can be individually awarded, they can be used to buy forum thing's like a colored name, a name change, bold name, italic name, colored title, shadowed name, glowing name etcetera...

Those are the ones that I can answer. :)

Reactions: XGC Brittany

XGC KNIGHT XI

Council Leader
X-TEAM
Jan 1, 2006
Tampa, FL
www.xiledgaming.com
Eric, if you are interested in becoming part of the website development team, please PM XGC Viper XL, he is the best person to speak with. We are slowly getting used to the VB system, and if you can add to this transition period in a positive manner, it would be greatly appreciated.

Reactions: XGC PUPPET XL