Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Could Someone Explain this to me?

Kruhznic

Forum Nub
Sep 1, 2020
Pennsylvania
I have been in this community for 3 weeks now and every day that I log on there is nothing but drama and crying. You have members that talk trash about everyone, people being told who they can and can't play with, and people being accused of poaching from other groups with no proof. From my viewpoint this is looking more like a high school than an actual gaming community with absolutely no professionalism. There isn't even a modicum of respect from certain members and heaven forbid you say something that offends a snowflake. Everything I have seen so far has been so disorganized and chaotic from a structure that on paper works, but in real life doesn't. There's double standards everywhere you go.

Number IX

BOTTOM LINE!!! Have fun, play games, and network with other gamers that share the same interest. At the end of the day, it is after all just a game!

Each individual in this community pays for their own games, internet, etc. They have the right to play, say, and act however they want. If someone offends you, be an adult and mute them or talk to them straight up.

I don't understand how you can run a community when all this continues to go on in your own house without the issues being dealt with.

Delete this thread, kick me out, put me on a DNR list at this point. I don't relly care much at this point. This shit is nutty.

KoG Tremere

Forum Noob
Sep 1, 2020
Alabama
I'm sorry but the amount of bs in this gaming community is through the roof and honestly is why gaming communitys has such a bad rep and people don't want to join them. Honestly XGC has so many interal problems with leadership that is corrupt it's insane all I have to say is I'm glad I'm leaving XGC and will NEVER join back into this bullshit community!!!!

Penguin

XGC DELTA
Dec 21, 2007
Florida
There's going to be drama and pussies everywhere you go. There's no rules or mandates that can remove the fact that when you have a large grouping of people together, you're going to have bullshit.

Looking over Kruhznic's post, there are some things that possibly could be addressed. Without specifics or context it would be impossible to address in a thread.

I would say the same thing for XGC Tremere. Specifics are key. I will mention corruption though. This is a term I hear tossed around quite often. Corruption is a very strong word for a gaming community. I am not here to say our leaders are above making mistakes. However, strong accusations with no basis or specifics solves nothing.

If you decide to leave thats fine. Just know there are leaders willing to correct the issues if given the opportunity. Trust me, we don't want the bs as much as you do. Feel free to hit me or any of the XC/XI team up on the box of you'd like. Good luck and happy gaming.

Reactions: MD Holliday

Kruhznic

Forum Nub
Sep 1, 2020
Pennsylvania
My biggest issue at this point in time is that I have heard really great things about the community and then you have all the bs. I requested to xfer from one of the better groups, as far as comradery and and an uderstanding of what an honor code is, to a completely different group with a close personal real life friend of 10 years, because the original group was more active in games that I no longer play at all. My understanding was that all divisions within the community are supposed to be the same way. Come to find out that's not true at all and people only follow the rules they want to follow and every one else can kick rocks. Certain members can trash talk, while others get repremanded for it. Favoritism is blatantly relevant and these experiences like this leave a bad taste in people's mouths towards gaming communities. It doesn't help in maintaining good morale or recruitment and it completely hinders the whole goal of a gaming community. It is very counter productive. I like being in active gaming communities but when the drama starts to outweigh the benefits it reminds me of why I always say to hell with this and leave. Gaming is my escape from the stress and drama from everyday life. I feel like I'm being subjected to more of it whenever I log on for my daily dose of relaxation.

Reactions: MD Holliday

SYN OPTIC

XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 29, 2018
Minnesota
The main reason people join a gaming community is to meet new people and have fun right? Well if your trying to avoid drama and just have time to relax I suggest to not put yourself with those people that are drama seeking.

in reality people come and go. It’s part of the culture of gamers that lose interest in a certain game or whatever the case may be. If you don’t like the drama in this community maybe it’s not the best fit for you. But just know the drama starts somewhere and if you want it to end then just don’t pay it no mind and move on with your day.

but hey I’m always up for gaming if you ever want to just hit me up on the box.

-SYN OPTIC XS

Kruhznic

Forum Nub
Sep 1, 2020
Pennsylvania
I might take you up on that offer. Lol. I know there's good and bad in every community but it seems like every 2 days I lose out on my entertainment because of meetings for this bs or that bs, need to train for this or train for that, need to be read in for something or read someone in, get told that I need to leave lobby in the middle of a warzone match because higher ups need to talk to someone that joins in. I know communities are a lot of work because I've ran a couple smaller ones myself and did training days for comp matches etc. I've never seen one that literally has me spending more time in jumping in and out of lobbies over dumb stuff than I do playing and having fun. I've also never been in one where I end up gaming with maybe 6 of the 20 or so members because most of the members have their on little clicks that they run with.

KoG HAVEL XD

DIVISION LEADER
GWG RESEARCHER
XG CONTRIBUTER
KoG EASY COMPANY
X-TEAM
KoG VENGEANCE
KoG HELLHOUNDS
KoG VALHALLA
Tournament Admin
Mar 6, 2012
il
Every clan and gaming community is going to have clicks just like everything else in life. Plus only reason you should be pulled from matchs or doing any type of reading in is if you are asking to move up in Leadership and are asking for those things and if you arnt all you have to do is say hey I just want to chill and game.

MD Holliday

Advanced Certified
General
XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC THE REJECTS
Sep 26, 2014
Texas
I have been in this community for 3 weeks now and every day that I log on there is nothing but drama and crying. You have members that talk trash about everyone, people being told who they can and can't play with, and people being accused of poaching from other groups with no proof. From my viewpoint this is looking more like a high school than an actual gaming community with absolutely no professionalism. There isn't even a modicum of respect from certain members and heaven forbid you say something that offends a snowflake. Everything I have seen so far has been so disorganized and chaotic from a structure that on paper works, but in real life doesn't. There's double standards everywhere you go.

Number IX

BOTTOM LINE!!! Have fun, play games, and network with other gamers that share the same interest. At the end of the day, it is after all just a game!

Each individual in this community pays for their own games, internet, etc. They have the right to play, say, and act however they want. If someone offends you, be an adult and mute them or talk to them straight up.

I don't understand how you can run a community when all this continues to go on in your own house without the issues being dealt with.

Delete this thread, kick me out, put me on a DNR list at this point. I don't relly care much at this point. This shit is nutty.

Well, welcome to the club. There are problems here in XG, as there is any community, but that isn't an excuse. The structure of the community doesn't exactly allow for quick changes for the betterment of the community, but it's the best I've ever been in by far. You may just be in the wrong clan and need to transfer. There are good people and great clans here. Hopefully you can find a place to call home here...

Reactions: TRfbARMY

TRfbARMY

Forum Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
Well, welcome to the club. There are problems here in XG, as there is any community, but that isn't an excuse. The structure of the community doesn't exactly allow for quick changes for the betterment of the community, but it's the best I've ever been in by far. You may just be in the wrong clan and need to transfer. There are good people and great clans here. Hopefully you can find a place to call home here...

I approved this message, vote for Army 2020. But in fairness XGC is not a bad community it has its ups and downs. Key thing is to have fun which should be number one. Take the good outta the bad, there are Good ppl in here.