Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

COOLEST CAR YOU HAVE EVER DRIVEN

XGC Axios

Forum Veteran
Jul 21, 2013
Atikokan, Ontario
Recently got back from a trip to Britain. Wish i could've stayed there cause i got to sit in and drive a Caparo T1!!!

Caparo T1.jpg

Not my Picture but it is RIDICULOUSLY Fast

Attachments

• caparo-1.jpg
    caparo-1.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 0

SYN Grimm

Forum Star
Jun 15, 2013
Ft Worth, TX
IMG_0071.jpg

This is the coolest car I've driven cuz its what I drive now haha
1977 Chevy Camaro Type LT Coupe.

Yea she looks faded but she's my project car. Been working on her little by little but she'll get there :)

CaPtSPAULDING29

Forum Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
Joliet, IL
I didnt drive it but sat in the back of it as we drove to a friends house. It was a Rolls Royce phantom. It had a v12 460 horses under the hood. Its a heavy car. Hand leather stitched with wooden trim all over including tables in the back seats that fold out as if you were in 1st class seat in a jet airliner. Price tag $240,000.

XxSIR REBEL21xX

Forum Nub
Oct 1, 2013
Hot Springs, AR
i drove a yellow lambo when i lived back in mississippi. it was in the smallest town i ever lived in and my best friend was friends with a guy that got a bargin on it. i honestly have to say im glad ive got a 1998 GMC with just a 350 vortex on 35s with a 6" lift. lol i would kill myself if i ever acually owned a lambo. i was doing 190 on the highway haha. had way to much power for me.

causticlife

Forum Veteran
Dec 17, 2012
A 1966 chevelle ss Malibu, with a 396 big block that did 11.20 1/4's in street tires and full exhaust. One of the fastest cars I've ever driven that was owner built rather than professionally built. It was painted a metallic charcoal with a hellashish hood scoop. It was a beautiful car!

A real NASCAR on a NASCAR nationwide track, I didn't go fast , it's a lot different when you're in there lol, opportunity came when I worked for a guy that rented high end cars, I drove a Lotus, Prowler, a few different BMW's , a $100k Mercedes something or other , convertible .... it was ok , my favorite of all, he tossed me the keys to a ferarri and told me to take it to the tire shop to get new skins on it.... it felt great to drive it , I may never get to have 1 of my own, but .... I fell into the chance to drive one once