Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

CONTACT INFO:

SYN Ashley

Forum Addict
Apr 1, 2007
Denver!
Since I barely have room on my friends list for my entire clan, let alone all of the generals, I think it would be a good idea for us to utilize what we do have.

I think it would greatly benefit us, if we at least knew eachother better. I see so many generals around the forums and in parties, who I've never heard of, or have never met.

And I'm not here saying we should all add one another, because as I stated previously, it is neither realistic, or practical.

What I do think is we could maybe post some contact information regarding ourselves, that way we could find one another more easily.

For example:

AIM - idontdisco (i use this most often)
MSN - actuashley@msn.com
YAHOO- actuashley
MYSPACE - myspace.com/actuashley
XANGA - xanga.com/actuashley

And honestly, if you would utilize it in the correct fashion, I would probably give you my number. I am a texter!

So, post away! I'll try to come back and check it! And feel free to message me wherever! :D

Last edited:

XGC Sentinel

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 27, 2007
United States PA
Hi actuashley and other generals, XGC Sentinel here. :D

I was just promoted to take over XGC Wolf Pack, noticed this thread, and thought it was a great idea. :)

The best part I feel is this:

What I do think is we could maybe post some contact information regarding ourselves, that way we could find one another more easily.

This alone will make it easy to track down a General and be able to PM him/her at the click of a button.

FX Samurai

Forum Veteran
Dec 3, 2006
Middletown, DE
XGC Druid aka XGC XERO PULSE
General of XGC Soldierz

AIM=Natural Machine
MSN= witheredraven@hotmail.com
Yahoo= Virtus Animus
Cell= PM me if you REALLY need it (good idea blondii, lol)
myspace= http://www.myspace.com/nocturneofraven

I am making myself available to anyone so if anyone has any issues or problems theyd like to discuss with me, please contact me by one of these methods. thank you.

Last edited:

blondiizzle

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 9, 2006
Pregame Lobby
Xero - I don't advise putting your cell number up on the website where anyone who simply registers can see it. I would change that to a "PM me if you need my number"

Especially since you are on the forums almost every day...

FX Samurai

Forum Veteran
Dec 3, 2006
Middletown, DE
ditto on what ashley said. Also, if you find anyone that hasnt posted in here and is a general, please get them to post in here and in my XGC Generals Thread (With their name and clan they are general of of course) >.<

CG Scooter

Banned
Sep 1, 2007
maryland
hey guys i thought i'd change things up a bit since i haven't seen anyone from SYN posting on here.

anyways guys I'm general of SYN Defiance

I have two gamertags scooter318 and SYN Scooter

You can get me on yahoo at synscooter@yahoo.com also yim:synscooter

and lastly congratulations AssassinatriX on general. not sure if your still on my friends list but i remember playing a clancompete game with you and your guys. I wish everyone had your attitudes when playing, you made it very enjoyable. Feel free to hit me up anytime for some more matches.