Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Congrats to DarkDragonXGC in being promoted to General of XGC Dark Destiny

XGC Degre XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Dec 21, 2015
north caolina
Please congratulate DarkDragonXGC in being Promoted to General of XGC Dark Destiny. He has been in the community sine 12/22/2014. He has be good and faithful member XG since coming to the community. On a personal note he is very good person and leader he will do a great job as a general. Congratulations again I'm very proud of what you have accomplished and always remember no matter how high you my move up in XG put your members fist.

XGC Buffy XD

Get A Life!
Jul 20, 2015
Thornton, Colorado
Game with Fame Interview - July 2019 - XGC StoopKid XD

Want to learn some more about the rabbit hustling, Halo die-hard Division Leader? Read below to find out about his favorite movie, how many times he's died in Blackout because a teammate was too busy grabbing a paint can, and much more!

Standard Questions
What was your very first gamertag?
ShooterMcGavin.

Tell us your Xiled Gaming clan history, up to where you are now.
My first clan was XGC Legacy and I made it up to sergeant, then we split into XGC Immortals, I transferred to XGC 82[SUP]nd[/SUP] Airborne, and then transferred to XGC New Dynasty and became General in New Dynasty. Left and came back to XGC Good Game as a Lieutenant to Captain, and then we clan split into XGC Supremacy and I became a General. The rest is history.

What are a few characteristics that you believe every leader should have?
1. Trustworthy
2. Loyal
3. Straightforward

What advice would you give to someone who wanted to move up into leadership?
Don’t get involved in drama. Also that the sky is the limit, if you work towards your goals you can achieve them as long as you put your mind to it.

What is the one thing you try to stress to all gamers in XG?
Have fun! If you aren’t having fun in the rank you’re in or in the community, you need to figure out what’s wrong. The whole point of joining the community is to have fun.

What is your favorite thing about Xiled Gaming?
The T-shirts.

What game were you recruited on, when joining XG?
Halo 2.

What made you want to move into leadership?
I wanted to make a place where gamers can go where they can get away from the bs outside. Get online and have somewhere they can forget about their outside life and enjoy themselves. They can get on every day and shoot the **** with similar gamers and not deal with bs and drama.

Has anything in the community impacted your real life? And vice versa?
The leadership skills I’ve gained from Xiled Gaming I’ve used in real life. I became a manager at Arby’s after I was a leader in XG, and I used those skills when running the floor.

What is your favorite color?
Green.

What is your favorite retro game? (Before Xbox 360 era)
Snake Rattle & Roll on the original Nintendo.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNJBMqYj4ZI

If you could meet one person, living or dead, who would you want to meet?
Betty White.

Who is your favorite singer/band?
Silverstein.

If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Honey Bunches of Oats with milk.

Community Questions

What are your top 5 favorite memories in Xiled Gaming? (from XGC Taurus XD)

1. When I was promoted to XD.
2. Watching Hylandr kick someone out.
3. Being promoted to XS.
4. Producing my first XS - SacredChaos24.
5. Playing Shots & Rescue with Tantaliz and Taurus. We had to speak in a different voice than our normal voice and we were getting slightly intoxicated, it was the first game night I had been in and it was awesome.

Who are some members you look up to? (from XGC BUCS XD)
XGC Hylandr XC, XGC Coop XC and XGC Wreck XC.

Would you ever have a rabbit as a pet? (from XGC Taurus XD)
I pretty much have 4,000 pets that I take care of every day.
But no, because they’re sadistic son of a *****es.

How long have you been training XGC Taurus XD in blackout? (from XGC MuH ReeN)
Since the game came out. I taught him how to play.

How many times have you died due to a paint can being most important, and who is most likely to let you die for a paint can XGC Buffy XD or XGC BUCS XD? (from XGC MuH ReeN)
Every other match. And probably XGC Buffy XD.

If you took over the world who would be your right hand? (Choice must be made with someone from within the community) (from XGC MuH ReeN)
XGC BUCS XD.

Who is more likely to die in duos first, you or XGC Taurus XD? (from XGC MuH ReeN)
Probably me because Taurus likes to hide in bathrooms.

What is one thing you miss from the old days that was either changed or they stopped doing in XG? (from XGC MuH ReeN)
I miss doing clan promotions. We would go into a custom game and have a ceremony of them being promoted with the rest of their clan present around them. There would be an aisle going down the middle, the XS and General would be standing next to them with either a sword or hammer, depending on which Halo was out at the time. They'd announce the member, they'd walk up the aisle and to the platform and make a speech and then get shot. Everyone would aim their guns up in the air and fire and then we'd have a huge game night and celebrate their promotion.

Who recruited you? (from XGC MuH ReeN)
Even though nobody will know this name for the most part, it was OldSchoolTommy. The person who introduced me to the community was XGC Hylandr XC but I didn't join for another year after I met him.

How many bunnies have met their maker due to you? (from XGC Coop XC)
Probably 10,000 or more.

What was your first impression of the community when you joined? (from KoG Drifdar XD)
I was really excited, because I used to only play solo and when I got to actually game with others I was super happy to have people to game with, and I was eager to move up in the ranks.

What is your favorite video game, regardless of console? (from KoG Drifdar XD)
Halo 2.

How did you come up with your leadership name? (from KoG Drifdar XD)
I was conflicted on names when I was a captain. I had my squad pick my name. I wrote down names I liked and I couldn't decide between them, so we did a poll to decide and they picked StoopKid.

What is your drive to be the leader you are and what pushes your passion? (from SYN x Brave)
To be able to get new leadership where they want to be. I get excited when I see new leaders progress and better themselves, even if they doubted themselves and what they can do. I see the potential people have, and when they reach it that is exciting for me.

What is your favorite movie of all time?
The Land Before Time - I used to watch that movie every day when I was a kid.

Final Words
Why is the rum always gone?

Come join XGC Buffy XD and XGC StoopKid XD for July's Game with Fame!
Where: Rainbow 6: Siege
When: Friday, July 26th @ 9pm EST
How: Message XGC Buffy XD for an invite!

Nov 2, 2016
CONGRATS TO arch77angel

I would like to take time and congradulate arch77angel on his promation to GENERAL. arch77angel has been with the community since 3/10/19, he has seen alot of the ups and downs we have been through. This has not slowed him down from achieving his goals. arch77angel was chosen to become General over a new clan XGC ROUGHNECKS who is a split off of XGC PARAGONS, because of his hard work and 100% loyalty, and dedication. Once again CONGRATS arch77angel angel, I know u will be a great general.

Reactions: Arch

XGC Lazy XD

DIVISION LEADER
XILED DESIGN
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN WRATH 7
XGC ATROCITY XK
Apr 25, 2017
GENERAL OF Syn Lust 7

PLEASE HELP ME IN CONGRATULATING CheapShotsIV3
ON HIS PROMOTION TO GENERAL

CheapShotsIV3 recruited by Syn JACHELLE69 in Syn wrath 7. CheapShotsIV3 from Scotland has always showed great dedication towards the clan and the community. Staying up till wee hours in the morning his time to attend clan functions. Always eager to learn and help other people. Syn JACHELLE69 split wrath 7 out to reopen Syn Lust 7 Were CheapShotsIV3 was promoted General. A very well deserving and earned promotion congrats

Reactions: CheapshotsIV3

SYN CHELL XD

DIVISION LEADER
GWG RESEARCHER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
NEWS TEAM
SYN CLOVER
SYN WRATH 7
XLDT
XILED EVENTS
Tournament Admin
Oct 14, 2018
Maryville, TN
Congrats to Cheapshots on his promotion. I know he will do the community good.

SFP Ribon SS

Banned
Mar 24, 2016
England
Community Promotion: SYN Remyyy

Please join me in congratulating SYN Remyyy on his promotion to general over SYN Nirvana!

SYN Remyyy was recruited into SYN Eclipse in March of 2019 by SYN CandySlayer. When he first joined the clan he was a little on the shy side, but with a little boost in his confidence and dedication he got to know what Eclipse is all about. He climbed the ranks steadily and ran a successful squad with members that support him. Following all of his hard work and effort, he has earned the promotion of General and has split off from SYN Eclipse.

I hope to see him do myself and Candy proud and continue to put in the same effort and dedication to make Nirvana a successful clan!​

XGC Horus XS

Forum Junkie
Dec 11, 2007
Ogden , UT
Congrads to tkkDiabloSNIPER on his promotion over Rangers

On 08/05/19 tkkDiabloSNIPER was promoted to general over rangers. tkkDiabloSNIPER has had his ups and downs just like the rest of us have. When I promoted to general last year it took some persuading but he agreed and it was perfect fit. he quickly showed how good of a leader he can be. Diablo is not just a member or good example of a leader, but also a great asset to this community. Im more than proud to congratulate tkkDiabloSNIPER on his promotion to general over XGC Rangers XK!

SFP TINTIGG

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 11, 2014
Saint Augustine, FL
www.pwnzone.com
New General over SYN Federation

pCwYufH.png

So this guy I know, has been through thick and thin and by my side for the whole exciting ride.
Pipes76 has been apart of this community for quite some time.
He has always stepped up with a no nonsense "Get it Done" attitude.
Making sure that the communication is open and that everyone remembers why were here.
Friends and gaming.
These are some of the great qualities that make a great leader.
I am excited to see what you have in store for the future of
SYN FEDERATION