Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

COMMUNITY PROMOTION: SYN LITTLEBIRD

XGC Metal XS

XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 7, 2017
Fort Worth, TX
I would like to congratulate SYN LittleBird on her Promotion to General over SYN Ruthless. LittleBird joined the community on July 27, 2016 under the gamertag KAB MissKlutzy. She was recruited in to SYN Reborn (Xbox 360) by XGC BUCS XS and BTWF Fuzzybutt. In January of 2017, she then transferred to SYN Elemental (Xbox 360) where she rose to the role of Lieutenant. She then came to me under SYN Divergent in June of 2017, where she started her training to become a Captain. Just recently, Divergent split into what is now LittleBird's clan, SYN Ruthless. She has done a wonderful job, and I'm extremely proud of how far she came in such a short time. She is so inspiring, and is always pushing to do better. She has shown great promise, and I have high hopes for her in the future. If LittleBird has an idea in mind, it gets done. She's definitely earned her spot, and she gives a huge shout out to SYN Sappy for most of her efforts. Let's all congratulate her on the hard work she has put in. SYN LittleBird, you go girl! :)

SYN Sappy XS

XG Addict
XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 12, 2015
Congrats on the promotion, I believe you will become a amazing general who will lead the clan and all members in it in a direction that will improve everyone's gaming. I am so proud of you..