Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

COMMUNITY PROMOTION: SYN DEEDS CURRENT CLAN: SYN BAD COMPANY

Freya Hildr

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 14, 2017
Valhalla
SYN DEEDS was recruited into SYN Brotherhood on January 3, 2017 on the Xbox 360. He came into the community ready to game and have a great time. He moved around a bit and then took a break from the community for personal reason. When he came back into the Xbox One he was still in the Xbox 360 with SYN Gluttony 7. He finally found a home with SYN Insidious. But don’t let that fool you. When decisions needed to be made he committed to his plan and worked with the members to accomplish them. He squashed drama and listened to others intently make them feel like they were being heard and understood. He also learned quickly about what it means to be a leader in the community. Often times he chose the hard right over the easy wrong and learned from his mistakes.

SYN DEEDS has worked extremely hard to set his vision and to make it become a reality. He has really grown into the leadership positions he has acquired thus far and I have no doubt in the bright future he has with the community. After working so closely with him as his Section Leader, it gives me great pleasure in promoting him to General and to have him take over SYN Insidious and renamed it to SYN Bad Company.

SYN DEEDS you have come far in your attitude and how you are in the community with an eagerness to learn new things everyday. With the amount of hard work you put in and the can do attitude and to desire to learn that you have shown me, I am so excited to see the journey that is set out for you and SYN Insidious. Congratulations on a well-earned and well-deserved promotion. Keep up the hard work! It's most definitely paying off.

SFP TINTIGG

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 11, 2014
Saint Augustine, FL
www.pwnzone.com
Congrats to you on your promotion to General.
I see great things in your future.

CM9EfV7.jpg

Keep up the great work.

SYN SNOW XD

DIVISION LEADER
SYN DEVIL DOGS
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
SYN MYTHIC
SYN ODYSSEY
SYN ENVY 7
SYN Family