Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

COD WWII FAVORITE MAPS AND GAMETYPES

SYN Cinder

Forum Addict
Sep 17, 2011
Alabama
Hello XG! XGC Cinder from the XG Events Team here. I’m trying to get some general information and preferences from the community to help put together a CoD WWII tournament put on by the Events Team. This will be largely determined by how successful my WWII Customs Night, hosted by myself & SYN x BugZ, turns out to be this coming Monday (11/20/17), due to glitches being reported by the general CoD WWII player base. We want this tournament to be enjoyable. If this tournament happens, when it happens, will determined to be seen.

However, I have a favor to ask the XG community. I would you like your input over the next few days regarding your favorite maps and gametypes in CoD WWII in hopes I can run some of those during my Customs Night to test them out.

Please drop a comment with the following:
  • Favorite Gametypes, & Core or Hardcore
  • Favorite Maps

Please and thank you!

XGC Traiz

Forum Member
Nov 18, 2016
North Carolina
In my personal opinion, my all-time favorite game mode has to be Hardcore Domination. This goes for almost all CoD games. My favorite WWII maps, however would probably be Ardennes Forest, Sante Marie du Mont, Pointe du Hoc, USS Texas, and Gustav Cannon