Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

COD WW2 NEED PEOPLE TO PLAY WITH

JOK3R J 83

XGC Ragnarok
Jun 4, 2015
Illinois
I thought this was a gaming community but since COD WW2 came out no one bothers to invite me to play and im suck of random people who dont know the right way to play i just need people to play with that knows how to play so add me if you wanna play JOK3R J 83 becaaue it looks like no one else wants to invite me hardly ever

SFP BULL SD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 13, 2007
NY-SC
I thought this was a gaming community but since COD WW2 came out no one bothers to invite me to play and im suck of random people who dont know the right way to play i just need people to play with that knows how to play so add me if you wanna play JOK3R J 83 becaaue it looks like no one else wants to invite me hardly ever

If you ever want to play I will play!! Also have you joined the Xiled Gaming club on Xbox this is a great way to meet new people!

SFP BULL SD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 13, 2007
NY-SC

Also if you have trouble with anything you can hit me up when ever but try reaching out to your superiors in your clan

KoG BugZ

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 9, 2016
Wisco
XGC Cinder and I are hosting an Official cod ww2 custom game night tonight at 8 pm eastern if you'd like to join in on the fun. All of XG is welcome!

XGC WenTz

Forum Tourist
Nov 30, 2017
Canada
Hey,
Give me a shout anytime, usually play through the week mostly in the mornings. I work steady midnights so weekends are usually easier to get a hold of me.
Hope to game with yeah soon!