Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

COD ADVANCED WARFIGHTER YOUR THOUGHTS

XGC DEATH SHOT

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 22, 2012
Arkansas
After today's reveal of the CoD Advanced Warfighter multi-player footage and sneak peak, what are your thoughts on the release of the newest installment to the CoD franchise?

XGC StoopKid XD

DIVISION LEADER
GWG RESEARCHER
INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Jun 13, 2008
Michigan
i have mixed feeling about this game the multiplayer looks pretty good and fun i like the double jump and the new things you can do. but in my mind well watching it noing theres going to be terrible spawns and alot of camping like every other cod ever made i heard everytime a new one has come out saying there would be better spawns and they dont ever change lol. i will be getting it because i always buy all of the cod games to give them a chance the last 2 cod games has been a very big disappointment for me so i dont no what to expect from this game i just hope its better then black ops 2 and ghost

if anyone in this form like or love the last 2 cod games please dont take it personal its just my opinion about the last 2 cods and the new one

Il PH0ENIX lI

Carpel Tunnel
Oct 8, 2012
I think they might just have changed COD enough this time ...that I might like it. I'm not the hugest cod fan, but I play for the community.