Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

COD 4 SCRIMMAGE AND PRACTICE

SYN soonerbomb

Forum Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Arkansas
Hey guys, I've just about got a solid CoD 4 Squad together. A little fine tuning and we will be ready! My question is, if any of you have CoD 4 squads and need practice or want to scrimmage against us then get some guys together and we can definately set something up. I know we will definately be playing Team Deathmatch...possibly Domination....possibly Hardcore Search. Not sure yet, as I said there are still some things we need to go over. But we will be needing scrimmage partners within the next week or so. So, if you would, post your gamertag here, best time your guys can get together and play, and what your main game type you play is and me or one of my guys will get back with you as soon as possible!!!

Thanks in advance

-soonerbomb

XGC Phntm XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC WOLF PACK XK
XGC ENIGMA
XGC CERBERUS
XGC DEATH REAPERS
Apr 15, 2007
Miami, Florida
I have a CoD 4 squad in my Clan. Hit me up if you want to scrimmage us sometime. Add SYN KILLSWITCHx.

SYN BLACK XS

XG CONTRIBUTER
May 31, 2009
Seattle
We have a few in Empire, I think they'd be happy to get some friendly scrimmages in. I believe they usually play TDM/HCS&D

Send msgs/FR's to SYN Darkjedi & SYN Major Payne

SYN soonerbomb

Forum Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Arkansas
Me and sanders were playing earlier. I'm thinking of a few strategies. I've been playing a lot of search the last couple days and i'm not bad as long as I play slow and not rush like I do on td