Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

CLAN COMPETE

jurtice

XG Addict
XG CONTRIBUTER
KoG FRICTION
Dec 20, 2006
Tampa FL
Just trying to see does this look like its ever coming back I used to enjoy playing against my fellow clan mates around XG

XGC DEATH SHOT

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 22, 2012
Arkansas
Clan Compete was great.... I miss those good old days of friendly game competition between clans playing in Domination and the clan compete 1 v 1...I wrecked with the C4 on 1 v 1 lol

MtnDewMe x3

Forum Member
Feb 1, 2014
CO
Im hopping clancompete comes back real soon cuz I like doing competitions. I messaged xgc viper xi about it but havent heard anything back yet. Think I might message them all just to see if one will talk about it.

XGC Armadillo6

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 7, 2013
Laurel Nebraska
That is really cool keep us posted on that new website let us know how it is. I agree with all of you Clan Compete was a great website and great place for friendly matches. It brought a lot of clans close together and was a really good recruitment tool when recruiting. Its pretty amazing to say hey we have this website we can compete on whenever we want and I am really looking forward to it coming back or getting a new one sometime in the near future

XGC JO3 D33R XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC CHARLIE CO
XGC BAD CO
Feb 18, 2006
NY
Clan Compete will be up as soon as it can be until then ask your XS or XD to run tournaments