Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

CLAN COMPETE

SYN ChickenDawg

Forum Veteran
Dec 7, 2006
Redding
www.facebook.com
Hey 007 i was a clan compete overseer when they had them. I have 2 teams on clancompete right now a gears team and a halo team. XGC Apocalyps3 and the Bk Fat Kids. Well when i was an overseer me and afew others halodaddy and devilgirl found out why games hadnt been reported or solved minor disputes or problems while watching an occasional game. The point being that we would go to staff members and they would take care of it. Since the deletion of the overseers like a month ago there is many not reported matches and inactive teams. I suggest we bring back the overseers because they did make a difference and clan compete is a big thing i know we talk about it at almost every generals meeting and encourage people to make teams so we should at least clean it up and make it possible for teams to be able to play and not just challenge inactive teams or wait for someone to report there loss for like 2 months before they finally decide that they dont want to bother. So we should take care of it and i believe that overseers will not be able to get everyhting but they will indeed help to clean it up. Thanks for your time let me know what you think.

As of right now there are 26 teams that are on the h2 freestyle ladder that have lossed due to forfeit.
There are 11 teams that have had games that were suposed to have been played withing the last month that havent been reported so five and a half games total. In the H2 freestyle alone

Chandler

Carpel Tunnel
Nov 3, 2006
High as a satellite!
www.xiledgaming.com
I must second what Chicken Dawg has stated. I was also an overseer for Clan Compete, and found that without the overseers, there are not many people willing to take the time to track down the team leaders and find out what went wrong with the match. It could have simply not been played/reported, or for all we know a team may have cheated or something else that extreme. Also, I agree with him on the fact that if someone goes to the ladder, they will find a huge amount of games lost or won by forfeit, because the other team didn't show. As overseers, we took the time to track down the leader or general of the team long before the match, and make sure they were willing and ready to have a team together for the match on time. I really do think that the overseers were great for Clan Compete. We weren't asking for moderator or admin or any special privileges like that on the site, we just liked helping make Clan Compete what it was made to be. Thanks.

Channy

XGC 007 XI

Council Member
Council Leader
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 2, 2006
Florida
Caviezel is now in charge of all clan compete matters. Get with him. I will help you if need be though.

Last edited by a moderator:

XGC Blackhawk x

Forum Tourist
Apr 27, 2007
Indiana
Hello, this is XGC BLACKHAWK x, a Sergeant in XGC Artifacts and leader of its Clan Compete team, I was wondering why it is showing that we, XGC Artifacts, have a loss when...
1. We only have 4 members on the team
2. XGC Sbob and I were unaware of the game.
3. I made it only 2 days ago.

Now I know that there's a chance that there was a misunderstanding with our General, but we, XGC Artifacts, were not given a notice or anything else about a match nor even a message on Xiledgaming.com. So why we have a loss, I have no idea so I was hoping you or your other Clan Compete team Leaders could clue me in on that since we, XGC Artifacts, and XGC Noobmakers are the only 2 teams in Raid on Shadowrun on Clan Compete.

Thank you for your time,
XGC BLACKHAWK x

SYN ChickenDawg

Forum Veteran
Dec 7, 2006
Redding
www.facebook.com
I have no idea i took a look and you made your team 3 days ago but in order for you to have lost 2 days ago you would have to have made the match and played it the next day check with your other teammates and make sure this didnt happen. If none of them accepted the challenge there was probably some mistake made get me on your friends list my tag is my username and we'll get it sorted out. Its a little weird there are no stats on the game so i dont know who reported it but we'll look into so just get me on your friends list and we'll get it taken care of. Next time you have a problem we have a clancompete section under the main page of xiledgaming in which the referees and approved officials will be glad to help you.