Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

CHAT WITH XGC TANTILIZ XC

XGC OCTULA

XG CONTRIBUTER
May 22, 2010
Trenton, Ohio
Hey Girlie, Long time no talk lol or play for that matter. Glad to see your still doing good and moving up in the Xiled World. I'm so proud of you! I wish I had the time to come back and start playing more however I'm never on anymore maybe once a week. real life has been kicking my butt. I am truely proud of you though keep up the good work and make Xiled proud.

XGC Tant XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC Pantheon
XGC Ragnarok
XGC BLOOD OATH
XGC APOCALYPSE
May 11, 2012
Seattle, WA
Hey Girlie, Long time no talk lol or play for that matter. Glad to see your still doing good and moving up in the Xiled World. I'm so proud of you! I wish I had the time to come back and start playing more however I'm never on anymore maybe once a week. real life has been kicking my butt. I am truely proud of you though keep up the good work and make Xiled proud.

Heeeeey, thanks!

Thanks so much! I definitely wouldnt be here if you didn't give me the opportunity in the first place! I think that when you get more time you should come back to us! Its actually kinda funny, I held an Advanced Generals Class tonight & XGC Kilo was there. We got to talking about when I joined XGC Illusive, then splitting into Apocalypse and you were my General and he was our Section Leader. Definitely some memories!