Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

CAN'T GET AHOLD OF MY SECTION LEADER

TheoVect

Forum Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Ohio
Hey so I was excepted back into XG a while ago, and have not been able to get into contact with KoG Fox XS, I sent a friend request on league of legends, left messages on his profile, and tried to look up his Skype (there are roughly 55 fox's none with the name Nick. The request to rejoin XG took months and months, now I'm back in and am hitting an obstacle in getting ahold of him, can someone give me a hand? Please?

Edit:
My Steam Username: TheMLGKakashi
League of Legends username: DH Chivalry
If you seek to get ahold of me directly. I don't own an Xbox anymore :/

Edit 2: thanks in advance.

DMZ44

XG CONTRIBUTER
Sep 10, 2012
Minster, Ohio
Hey so I was excepted back into XG a while ago, and have not been able to get into contact with KoG Fox XS, I sent a friend request on league of legends, left messages on his profile, and tried to look up his Skype (there are roughly 55 fox's none with the name Nick. The request to rejoin XG took months and months, now I'm back in and am hitting an obstacle in getting ahold of him, can someone give me a hand? Please?

Edit:
My Steam Username: TheMLGKakashi
League of Legends username: DH Chivalry
If you seek to get ahold of me directly. I don't own an Xbox anymore :/

Edit 2: thanks in advance.

I would suggest messaging on the forum to the section leaders that are concentrating on the PC. There are only two clans on the PC, one in KoG and one in XDC. Look for each section leader there. Fox is an inactive leader, but still gets on the forum. The last choice would be to move up the chain if no one gets with u.