Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

BRITISH MEMBERS !!!

Hi im a captain over at XGC REBEL and we are a British XGC and always looking for new members, so if you are in another XGC and wish to come over to us to play with British people on your time zone please get me in contact with your general and ill see what i can do. send me a friends request ( XGC big foot wk )

p.s we dont need any other captains, lieutenant may be hard to get in but sergeants and lower are all welcome.

Last edited:

XGC Max

Forum Star
Jan 7, 2007
somerset england
BRITISH XGC

British xgc

Hey guys,

Im british, im currently in xgc innovation its a really good squad and i wouldn't want to leave, but send me a friend request so i can play with you guys should be a good laugh with a load of british guys.

cheers
max bygraves

XGC PRISONER

Forum Junkie
Jan 30, 2007
UK
Im in the same boat as max, my loyalty and friends lie with XGC Integrity. But i need some people to play with during the day and early evening in GMT timezone. so send a F/R to my tag sinus snip3r.

XGC V3RsAtIl3

Forum Member
Dec 26, 2006
Manchester UK
lol im in xgc unr3al xk im a captain got 2 tags this one and xgc frenchie add me when you get time got to shoot off to work i also see you have battlefield 2 gettin a clan set up on there speak soon

XGC PRISONER

Forum Junkie
Jan 30, 2007
UK
too right what could a captain be doing which takes up so much time? if your doing your job right then it shouldn't take up all your time lol

XGC PRISONER

Forum Junkie
Jan 30, 2007
UK
lol we have no general atm and the other captain cant play for long because of uni studys, i will add you if you want i just said that so i dont have to keep looking on here for peoples names its easer if people add me and i can just accept :)

kk thats cool just add me and hit me up sometime, im just about to start my MLG Night which ive recently organised :D

XGC PRISONER

Forum Junkie
Jan 30, 2007
UK
actually ive also got a second tag that could go in there if they really need a capt. Infact can i request to put my second tag in the clan?

Last edited: