Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

BO2 HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING AND WHAT RANK ARE YOU?

SYN SKYEE

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 30, 2016
SUNDERLAND, UK
So i have been playing black ops 2 sice november last year and joined the XG late november! i have never looked back i love the game and i am now a general :) must say bo1 is still my all time favorite game :)

XGC BUCS XD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 16, 2013
Florida
Been playing since i joined in XG in August 2013...took a brief break when i got my XBOX One but always hung onto my 360 and would jump on it periodically...In my opinion, it's one of the best CoDs out there...i started as a recruit and I am now a Section Leader :cool:

lDevilsRejectl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 11, 2016
Korriban
Oh jeez, it's been a while since I remember when I first started playing. 2013-14? 8 days total gameplay. I wasn't in XGC when I played. I stopped playing in 2014 for Ghosts and after that, never picked it back up until it came out backwards compat for X1. I am an Lieutenant though.

Schweik222

Forum Nub
Oct 27, 2017
i think it's better to spend your time on Copy Cats Netent . that's what i call a nice game...
as to ''black ops'' ..what do we need to do there? kill people kill people blow up people stab people destroy helicopters and etc.. nothing good comes of it.