Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

BATTLEFIELD HARDLINE CAMPAIGN

KoG Turok

Carpel Tunnel
Oct 6, 2010
Mobile, Alabama
Just started this game and realm love the feel of the campaign although the multiplayer isnt really what I expected the story itself jeeps me playing it. What's the thoughts on battlefields going away from the battlefield?

TKB0 BIG D

Forum Nerd
Apr 18, 2015
California
The Single Player i thought the campaign is Amazing i thought it was better then battlefield 3 and 4 Campaign simply because i can relate to that person i am not gonna say spoilers but i would recommend this game to someone who loves FPS Games way better than Advance Warfare xD What a horrible Game
And it Plays out kinda like a TV Show it has good Dialogue and Cinematic views

As a FPS Shooter game BattleField Hardline Online Brings me back to the days Of COD 4 Fast Pace Gunplay Action and a Extreme Rush i get from playing it i think the only things i am disappointed in the online is that Lack of Guns and the Spawn Points Especially on 64 Man TDM is NOT good for anybody there is some maps That can make it work but u don't wanna be in a Match of 64 man tdm on "The block"(map) especially because there is so much destruction and no space to really breath and im a good player lol i get anywhere from 30-50 kills in a Tdm match another map that is Horrible is "Downtown" For 64 Man TDM How ever here there is more space to breath yet people camp and spawn kill so i feel like it doesn't work out But if you love Strategy and Enjoy playing with your buddies like I Have,I Recommend You play rescue Places Like "the Block" or "Downtown" become amazing to play in since they are maps that are compact for the most part i enjoy every single map that comes with the game on rescue even when i loose im having a blast,Conquest Plays out Good Hotwire is a Great fun game mode to get money Riding around Objective cars in order to win the game BUT be aware of the RPGs and laser Trip mines lol.

if this isnt enough to convince u to check out the game u should just Youtube it See for your self maybe you can picture yourself buying this game or atleast giving it a try.