Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

BASIC TRAINING. WAT WAS UR FAVORITE?

XGC DELTA DULU

XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 15, 2012
Annapolis, Maryland, United States
That is Crazy, too cold to shoot. The military is getting a little soft.

You're telling me man! It's crazy how you can get paperwork for the stupidest things now a days... My grandfather told me his stories of AF basic where they were slapped, punched, beds thrown down the stairs, socks shredded to ribbons etc. I told him of my BMT and he started rolling so hard! At least now I have to go to weapons qualification training before heading to Korea, so all isn't lost!
- DELTA

XGC Grey Gauss

XG CONTRIBUTER
Apr 23, 2014
Newport, IN
Too cold to shoot? I remember burning MRE trash to stay warm, and we still had multiple guys end up with hypothermia.

My favorite time in basic was Combatives 1. We had to take down a drill sgt, without striking, while they beat the crap outta us. I was unlucky enough to end up going against the 280 lb 6'6'' Hawaiian. I couldn't even budge this guy and he ended up breaking my nose with a little over a minute left. I was handed some gauze and told to go to sick call. I went to the bathroom instead, straightened my nose, and bled out everywhere. Once I stopped the bleeding, I went back out and got back in line. I still couldn't legitimately bring this guy down, but I guess since I was the only guy to get back out there with a broken nose he let me have it with 5 seconds left. Probably the best part though was after we took our company picture of everyone that had passed, we got on line so our full bird could shake our hands. The look he had when he saw my face and my blood covered shirt was priceless!