Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

BANNED LIST/DO NOT RECRUIT LIST

iSpew

Forum Veteran
Nov 27, 2006
Las Vegas
Generals -

Everyone is doing a great job of posting up members that have been removed or have left from XG in the Weekly Updates section, but work still needs to be done. Last week, there were at least 25 tags that I had picked up from messages on Halo 2 that hadn't been posted in the Weekly Updates.

Please make sure that if you are spamming a name out on your friends list on XBL you are also posting it in the Weekly Updates section of the website.

Since we are not a Halo 2 community, but an all games community, we need to be making sure that banned members are added to the list, and not only spammed out to your friends list.

Also Generals, remember that is its YOUR responsibility, not that of Captains, to make sure that members are not on the Do Not Recruit List before they are promoted to Private. You will be held responsible if banned members are found in your squad, and appropriate action will be taken.

Thanks.

XGC SHARP

Forum Junkie
Dec 9, 2006
California
Also, if I can add one thing. If you do get spammed about a banning, get on the forums and check the Do Not Recruit List. If you do not see the tag on there post it in there yourself. Even if someone else spammed it out, communication is key to accomplish a goal towards the Bigger Picture-Xiled Gaming's future.

XGC Halodaddy

Forum Star
Dec 10, 2006
Florida
www.myspace.com
If a general cannot put or ask someone to put one of their own members on the DnR list they don't deserve general!!
I and most Generals have enough to deal with. I am always dealing with something or someone and I find time to put a name their. Like I said if a Gen. cannot put their own members on the list then ask another General if they could do it for them.

XGC SHARP

Forum Junkie
Dec 9, 2006
California
Yeah, the Weekly Updates are only to be viewed by Generals because we would have way too many people in there if the captains could view it.

XGC PRISONER

Forum Junkie
Jan 30, 2007
UK
How come generals have the responsibility to spam all freinds with ban msgs, instead why dont they just make a list themselves and add them to the DNR when they next get the chance?

XGC Halodaddy

Forum Star
Dec 10, 2006
Florida
www.myspace.com
we do post on the DNR list to add names, then it gets updated by a moderator, almost like squad list. We only Spam it out for extra info and if you see a name a few times it will better commit to the memory of Captains and Generals. another reason for spam is because people on the ban list we dont want trying to weezle their way back somehow.

XGC PRISONER

Forum Junkie
Jan 30, 2007
UK
I can imagine why gens & capts spam out banned people but what about spamming people who leave? i mean will they really want to come back in the next few days if they chose to leave?

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
somewhere on the internet
Dude, messages will be sent out for communication. This includes all types of messages. This is part of being in a community of 20K plus members and will not change. In a few months we will double to triple in size and communication is the key to success for our community. Forums and XBL messages included.

FYI - if you have a 360 check your messages there first. Sometimes you can quickly delete a bunch without ever opening them at all.

ok, its a long story but i will shorten it. basicly the general we had and 2 of the 3 captians just left the clan with out telling anyone, this left the last captian with the roal of overlord and everyone else a peon, now the captains xbox had broke at that time so as the only lieutenant i did what i could and i got the clan back together. after about 2-3 weeks i was talking to our section leader XGC H4LFLIFE XL but i couldent get him in the clan because i was a peon. anyway another week went by and the other captain got back online, we got halflife in the clan and we started recruting again and i got promoted to captain. so now halflife is looking for a general for our clan but so far we dont have one so me and the other captain are running the clan till we do.

XGChappilytwisted

Forum Nerd
Mar 29, 2007
Paridise
He was a lt and held his clan together, i would like to say way to go to whoever trained him, and rock on man for having the motivation and dedication to keep the clan going. Way to go man hope you make it to General soon it seems like you have what it takes, and if any one is reading this its a hint hint

XGC Halodaddy

Forum Star
Dec 10, 2006
Florida
www.myspace.com
hey big foot instead of viewing the ban list just send me in PM the new recruits once a week. If you squad list is updated I will check the ones their, but if it is not start sending me 10 names a day and i will check everyone in the clan also. We as Generals are here to help