Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ARE YOU GETTING THE XBOX 1 ON RELEASE?

XGC Radioactive

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 24, 2011
Texas
Games to get (besides b4 and ghosts)

Forza 5
NEED FOR SPEED RIVALS!
Ryse is good, but gets a bit annoying because you HAVE TO shout at the kinect.

KoG Exile

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 10, 2006
TX
Download the Xbox One Smart Glass app and you'll be able to see your friends with the One game clips. When in game if you do something bad a$$ you say "Xbox record that" and it'll record the last 30 seconds of gameplay giving you an option to edit and tweak the film later.

Lovely_Rose09

Forum Veteran
Sep 16, 2013
Colorado
I have already let my general, section leader, and Exile know. i have my xbox one all hooked up and my COD Ghost. Now I am just waiting to be put in my new home. Really excited to meet more of my gaming family and start playing with those with the same console.

I got mine the day it was released.

TIS GRIM REAPER

Forum Star
Jul 29, 2013
Couch
Hello all…
I was wondering if there was a list of xgc xbox one squads. I know unleashed is but have no idea of the others…. I will primarily be on xbox one unless my games get laggy (which has happened) and wanted to add some likeminded people with similar skill set to game with… hit me up if you like….

KoG Exile

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 10, 2006
TX
My ask a leader forums under ask a division leader has the original 6 clans on the One. Hit me up if you want to play sometime.

ReaperCrewRambo

Forum Veteran
Dec 4, 2013
Wetumpka, Alabama, United States
I told myself I wouldn't at first when all the hoopla was surfacing about the problems they would be involved in, with the always on, and the Kinect, but in truth the thing I was hoping they would hold on to was the ablity to jump into a friends game and help out, or if you had a game I didn't I could play it,

Ultimately I caved and bought one, but I still held on to my 360 mainly because I love it and was not willing to sacrifice it to one of so many unknowns.

So far I rate the xbone as a 7.75 out of 10

KoG Exile

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 10, 2006
TX
It's funny how everyone says "bugs." I'm still waiting to hear what "bugs" you guys are talking about. I haven't had any issues with mine.

Make 1 million Popsicles, are you telling me every Popsicle is going to be perfect? Look at all the cars that are made each year. Are all them perfect?

I'm just saying people waiting for "bugs" keep on waiting because there are always going to be lemons or failures. I just bought my wife a Ruger LC9 and right out of the box it had 60% miss fire. I sent it back and had it fixed for free. But my point is should I have waited until the "bugs" were fixed? Should I never purchase a firearm until Ruger fixes the problem? No, when companies make a mass amount of product expect for issues to happen.

So are there issues with the One, well I'm sure there is. All I can say is with mine there is not. But tell me you've never had an issue with any product ever made. No matter what it is bound to happen. I just laugh every time I hear about the "bugs" because you never know unless you own a One.

XGC Radioactive

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 24, 2011
Texas
plus MS gives you a 1 year warranty, so any "bugs" and they'll fix or replace. Plus Gamestop offers a 2 year, no questions warranty. As long as you don't take a .45 and shoot them, then they'll trade you for a brand new console.