Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ARE YOU GETTING THE XBOX 1 ON RELEASE?

XGC 1 Actual

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 11, 2010
Northern Kentucky
Are you switching over to the new xbox 1 gaming system on November 22nd?

Well have nothing to fear!! The leaders of XG have created six xbox 1 clans to help with transitioning gamers! With the update of limited communication and no interactive game play between 360 users and xbox 1, a plan was hatched to combat this separation!
If you desire to solely game on xbox 1 upon its release this week and wish to game with other xbox 1 users, contact your leaders immediately and ask them to get with XGC Exile XD.

Members going over to these new clans won't lose rank, as long as it's reasonable, and you will have a chance to be apart of the building process of these new clans!

XGC Radioactive

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 24, 2011
Texas
XGC Wolfpack XK will be a joint 360/xbox one clan, for those of you who want to upgrade, but not leave your 360 friends behind.

There is a squad dedicated to Xbox 1 players. The rest of the clan is still 360. Most members will keep their 360s as well, and continue to game with both.

KoG Exile

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 10, 2006
TX
Well written 1 Actual! If you want to be in an Xbox One clan so you can game with members on the same console let your leaders know! We have KoG, XGC, and SYN clans and will find you a new home where you can grow and communicate. See y'all on the One.

XGC THA BODY

Forum Star
Nov 15, 2006
Michigan
Hey, hey look who awoke from the dead. Super tired though... after going to bed at 5:30am just to wake up at 7am for a long days work...
Got Ghosts, DR3, and FM5. Now whose ready for some next gen gaming!

KoG Exile

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 10, 2006
TX
Update: Graphics are amazing, unlimited friends is cool as well. I know some thought we would be able to be in the same party on the One and 360 but sorry it is not possible. We can still send text messages which is cool though. The Kinnect recognizes you which is cool and will log you in when it sees you. For example I turn on my Xbox and sit down in my chair it recognizes my beautiful face as XGC EXILE XD and logs me on. I only played for a couple hours but will have another update later tonight. Anyone with any more info please share it with the community. Thanks.

Molpolp

Forum Nub
Nov 22, 2013
Alaska
Well i think i might get the Xbox one but i have many friends on the Xbox 360 and i don't want to leave them behind. If i do get the Xbox one i will only get it if all of my friends get it.

XGC xVIPERx XI

Council Leader
Council Leader
XILED DESIGN
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XILEDGAMINGoCOM
Oct 21, 2006
Yes, I did the midnight release and got mine. I will still have both for awhile until the Xbox 360 fades out.