Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ARE YOU GETTING THE XBOX 1 ON RELEASE?

SYN DESPAIR

Forum Star
Dec 6, 2013
Wellsboro, PA
No, I won't buy a new system until it's been out for some time to let the lanch bugs be found and fixed. This also gives time to get the game library built up so there's choices for what to play.

KoG Exile

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 10, 2006
TX
Still waiting to hear from someone about what "bugs" you are talking about?? Go ahead and ask any of us with the One, we have no clue what you guys are talking about. I have had ZERO issues.

KoG Exile

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 10, 2006
TX
Thank you someone finally answered! Lmao. Run the bugs are coming!! Get the bug spray and get cover. No but seriously it amuses me how people are not getting the One because of "bugs" if that is the truth. I have had no problems, no red rings, no Kinnect issues, I mean ZERO, ZIP, NADA. Like I said in my previous post there are going to be issues when there are millions of products made. I think there is another excuse as to why people are "waiting." You always have to take risks when you buy a new console. I love the 360 and think it helped change gaming all together. There is nothing wrong with the 360, many of the issues were fixed. I'm grateful that Xiled Gaming is so successful. We were on the original Xbox, Xbox 360, and will continue to grow and be successful on the One. If you like the 360 great! So do I but people do not need to knock the One especially if they have not experienced it.

Last edited:

XGC Radioactive

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 24, 2011
Texas
Thank you someone finally answered! Lmao. Run the bugs are coming!! Get the bug spray and get cover. No but seriously it amuses me how people are not getting the One because of "bugs" if that is the truth. I have had no problems, no red rings, no Kinnect issues, I mean ZERO, ZIP, NADA. Like I said in my previous post there are going to be issues when there are millions of products made. I think there is another excuse as to why people are "waiting." You always have to take risks when you buy a new console. I love the 360 and think it helped change gaming all together. There is nothing wrong with the 360, many of the issues were fixed. I'm grateful that Xiled Gaming is so successful. We were on the original Xbox, Xbox 360, and will continue to grow and be successful on the One. If you like the 360 great! So do I but people do not need to knock the One especially if they have not experienced it.

I agree Exiled. One of my only complaints is how many steps it takes to get a party started and invite people, not something you want to try in the middle of a match. But my Kinect is spot on, Gfx are mindblowing, the load times are minimal (after installing), and the fact that you can switch so seamlessly is beautiful. My only dislike is the number of XG members on it! D: No regrets at all!

BTW, Need for speed is the shiz, Ryse is hours of fun (F- the ending though), and Forza is art in motion. Just sayin'

XGC Radioactive

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 24, 2011
Texas
What's the 411 on the bugs guys? I think we need to call The Ghost Busters.
I had my first "Bug" and I almost cried!

I'd been away for about a week, came home ready to catch up on some Gladiator slaying.

"Xbox on!" ......Nothing

"Xbox- ON"......nothing

(Power button)......nothing

Turned the controller on....nothing

Power brick has light (it was orange)
The surge protector was on
alarm clock was still set so power didn't go out.
I unplugged it from the back of the console and plugged it back in....nothing

(Disc tray) nothing...

AT this point, my heart began to sank. I thought I was staring at a $500 brick.

but just for the sake of my sanity, I unplugged everything and replugged it in. The power brick then turned white and the one powered on.

apparently when I grabbed my phone charger, I unplugged it juuuuussstttt so slightly that it wouldn't fully power on.

Certhos

Forum Nerd
May 6, 2013
Springfield Township, Ohio
There was a small issue with party chat on some "Day One" Xbox Ones, okay call it a bug if you must. When you tried to start party chat the app would crash or party chat would just not start. About a week or so after release there was a standby update that patched it out. That is the one and only issue I have had with the Xbox One.

Any XB1 Ghosts players here that don't mind playing with an "old" guy friend me up! I think I'm the only one in my clan with a XB1 right now. :)

KoG Exile

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 10, 2006
TX
Update: XGC has 8 active clans on the One and we are recruiting weekly. Soon to be 10 clans with a transition of some clans coming over soon. SYN and KoG have a clan as well. If you are looking to be in a Xbox One clan let your leaders know and we will transfer you over. You will not lose your rank, Period.

SYN FIRE RESCUE

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2012
VA
idk that I will, 2 of my fellow buddies at FD got them and within a week they both burned up, prob give them a few months to work the kinks out as usual