Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ARCHIVE THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

XGC KNIGHT XI

Council Leader
X-TEAM
Jan 1, 2006
Tampa, FL
www.xiledgaming.com
The first thing each general should do when he/she logs into the clan forum, is to post a complete members list of all members in the clan.

This is to be organized according to rank and grade.

This forum post needs to be a sticky and needs to remain at the top of each forum, as new members of the clan join, you squad list should be updated, ASAP.

Any questions? Please contact XGC Viper XL or any other division or Section Leader.

Thank you.

PyroXmoose

Forum Member
Jun 18, 2007
boston
NEW IDEAS?

new ideas?

i know i know i may have only started in this clan sence monday the 18th but im tierd of getting my *** kicked and having games where some people run around with our heads chopped off.....my old clan( not to be compared with xgc) had a very well organized system of dooing things. i think it would be a good idea to incopreate this one idea with the color system of the squades/ teams..... well my main point is the whole weapon selection of people i nthe game is very unorganized, i think that if people had a "set weapon" to start off in the game for instence in kill ratio we had color sceems(sp?) to match up wich player got wich type of weapon ex.....a red symbol would portray a heavy weapon user and would get the rokets or sword, a green symbol would be anyone who used midranged weapons or a br and a blue symbol would portray a sniper/ long range weapon, i see this working out in the long run and it would be a much more affective way of "askin" people what there gettin you would jus simply look at there symbol and know it off the bat

GoldMinE

Forum Veteran
Mar 29, 2007
Indiana
I'm a little confused about exactly what you are proposing, however color schemes are completly up to the leaders of the clan, there arent any set colors except recruits must be a solid color...you can, however, bring this idea up to your own clan

x b0n3s x

Forum Nub
Jun 1, 2007
nj
GETTING KOG KNIGHTS A PLACE ON THE FOURMS

Getting KoG Knights a place on the fourms

Hey i was just wondering on how i can get KoG Knights a place so we can start posting in the fourms or is that going to take some time?

XGC SHARP

Forum Junkie
Dec 9, 2006
California
Yes, we used to have set weapons with some of our people and then we just got rid of it. We know each other well enough to know who's getting what, and they sure as ever know to listen when somebody tells them to. Maybe you should just get with some people and figure it out before you get into a game. Just a suggestion.

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
somewhere on the internet
If this hasn't taken place already, get your General to make a request in the HELP DESK so and admin on the site can take care of it.

Be patient as sometimes it can take a couple days for it to show up.

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
somewhere on the internet
I think the primary thing here is that XG is not a HALO clan. We are a community with Squads that play HALO. Each Squad does have something different and if yours is not organized feel free to make it so along with your Captains and Generals assistance.

Sounds like you may be a good HALO player so help train your squad members to be better players and the rest will take care of itself.

We do also have the XG Elites if you are seeking something more then just recreational gameplay.

Look that up on the forums and you will see how to get involved.

SwampyThe Gamer

Forum Star
May 14, 2007
bixby , Oklahoma
i would like to propose that there be a new rank for the lower ones (no offence) i would propose that there be a corp. so the rank structure would go , recruit , private , corp. , sergant , Luetinant , genral and so on , it would take away from so many and i mean so many that get upset for not rankin up when they should but not allowed because too many sergent's are already in a clan but this is a idea for the council well if anyone heard this maybe they would consider the proposition .....

Widowmaker313

Forum Star
Apr 17, 2007
none
We have had ideas like that before, our rank structure works and it will not change unless there is a problem. My clan for instance has too few sergeants. Each clan has different problems. Not the rank structure as a whole. Bring this up with your general and captains. The rank structure is perfectly stable, new ranks would complicate things. I'm not saying its a bad idea, but the rank structure works. Again, talk to your clan members.

CAPOS SNOW

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 10, 2006
THE YAY AREA
there is no way for it to happen fast, but if you still need a division leader please feel free to send me a friend request at XGC Reslient XL

SYN BigBeso XD

Forum Star
Apr 27, 2006
Southern California
www.myspace.com
SUNDAY NIGHT MEETINGS...

Sunday Night Meetings...

...are becoming ridiculously unorganized! If there are more XS's than can fit in one lobby, why do we only have one meeting going? The last two meetings I sat and waited for spots to open up and ended up joining late. There's no reason for that. Also, I am here in Southern California (PST) and meeting time is right around dinner time for me. Between me and my Fiance (XGC TwittyTee) we are online in meetings for 3+ hours every Sunday. With two small children, ages 7 & 4, and dinner, and winding down while we prepare for Monday Morning, it's become a chore just to be there. Then we get there, and have to wait and hope a spot is available.

So...
I am officially letting it be known as of today, January 27, 2008, I will no longer be attending meetings on Sundays. I will simply follow up with fellow XS's and/or meeting notes via the website. If, in the future, time and organization of time for meetings simplifies, then I'll begin to join them again.

Reactions: SYN K1NG XC

XGC xOCMx XC

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 10, 2006
Michigan
www.kimbirlyvasi.com
Correct. We always say your life comes before the box. If it is a matter of Sunday night meetings interfering with your family time, then you may absolutely miss the meeting and get the info the next day from the other SL's and the weekly meeting notes. If it is a matter of unorganized meetings then we certainly will address that.

Status
Not open for further replies.