Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

APPLICATION

KoG Metatron

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 14, 2012
South Carolina
1) GT and user name
XGC Metatron (GT) and User Name: XGC Metatron
2) What type of program are you using?
Adobe photoshop
3) How much experience you have with your program and making sigs
None sry I was hoping yo learn alot here and learn designing's
through here. 2 years
4) Would you be interested in transferring to XDC to be in a clan with other, like-minded members who also enjoy designing?
Already am hoping to.
no I would not like to transfer to XDC, I would like to freelance and stay with my clan

Also if I am in the wrong ara for applications then I'm sry I'm new to the design part of XGC

KoG Metatron

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 14, 2012
South Carolina
yes here is some of my work

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

VenerealMonkey

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 10, 2012
Little Rock, AR
A forewarning, I am gonna be blunt with this, it's how I am.

XDC highly frowns upon the cut, paste, done practice of making signatures from any XDC member. This process has no design technicality or skill and as such WILL NOT get you on the team. Radioactive or myself will be posting a tutorial for you to follow or you can YouTube one for yourself, just type in signature tutorial

Jupiter

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 18, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
xgckoneko.deviantart.com
I know I just messaged you this but I figured id post it here as well for quick reference :)

Hey there :) When it comes to designing signatures, its more about the effects, placement, blending, etc.. that is put in to it rather than just placing text on an image. I believe that is where he was coming from. I would suggest trying a few beginner tutorials to sort of help you understand different components of making a signature. I also highly suggest looking into our training grounds area as each week i post a new image with a different element to work on. Heres a tutorial site I followed when I first started, I found it to be very helpful. Try them out, post them in your application along with any other sigs you create or work on while your app is up. If you dont like these tutorials, you can always find some youd prefer to do : just google photoshop signature tutorials, theres thousands.

http://www.sigtutorials.com/tutorials/basics

once you post some more images, myself and any other active designers will post in your app to help you along. Dont get discouraged, it can be quite a process :) Just keep at it though if its something you want to get better at. Let me know if you ever have any questions or need any help at all.