Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

APP

Status
Not open for further replies.

SYN Tigris

Forum Veteran
Apr 19, 2016
Mississippi
1) Gamertag and user name
SYN Tigris
2) What type of program are you using?
GIMP
3) How much experience do you have with your program and making signatures or banners?
around a year
4) What is your current clan & rank? Will this affect your ability to fill the requirements of being on the design team?
KoG Delta
Captain
No

(I made an application before the website crashed, and I had already done my test image. I was then on week one, but I never got my assignment before the site pooped. I will put my test image in with some of my other sigs I have done. BTW, this is the twat who took your captain's class twice and wanted to be sarcastic about it, lol. Thx char)

Last edited:

SYN Tigris

Forum Veteran
Apr 19, 2016
Mississippi
prY5ITs.png

This is the test image you had me do...

bO0SrIH.png

DbvAq9j.png

OivreKy.png

LaThSaY.png

HvtGdLe.png

iCharleyyyy

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 29, 2015
Texas
www.mixer.com
1) Gamertag and user name
SYN Tigris
2) What type of program are you using?
GIMP
3) How much experience do you have with your program and making signatures or banners?
around a year
4) What is your current clan & rank? Will this affect your ability to fill the requirements of being on the design team?
KoG Delta
Captain
No

(I made an application before the website crashed, and I had already done my test image. I was then on week one, but I never got my assignment before the site pooped. I will put my test image in with some of my other sigs I have done. BTW, this is the twat who took your captain's class twice and wanted to be sarcastic about it, lol. Thx char)

Name on Image: XGC Charley XS
Theme:
2w9QZTa.png

Color Style: purples, reds
Tutorial: >>TUTORIAL #6<<

iCharleyyyy

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 29, 2015
Texas
www.mixer.com

So, first thing is the text. Text and font should never overpower the overall image. So, start with making the text smaller, with one line, and placing it about an inch below the "X" in XGC.

Second, the render is a little too light for the color scheme. Try duplicating the render, set the first render, to a blur (I like to use the Gaussain Blur). On the second duplicate, set it to Overlay. Then mess with the opacity. This also helps add in a little bit of depth to the render making it look like its actually apart of the image and not sticking out.

SYN Tigris

Forum Veteran
Apr 19, 2016
Mississippi
So, first thing is the text. Text and font should never overpower the overall image. So, start with making the text smaller, with one line, and placing it about an inch below the "X" in XGC.

Second, the render is a little too light for the color scheme. Try duplicating the render, set the first render, to a blur (I like to use the Gaussain Blur). On the second duplicate, set it to Overlay. Then mess with the opacity. This also helps add in a little bit of depth to the render making it look like its actually apart of the image and not sticking out.

Got it. I will edit it. I also followed the tutorial and tried to blend the render in, but I didn't want to necessarily mess up the render doing too much. Ya know? Anyway, I'll get back to you with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.