Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ABSOLUTELY OUT OF HONOR!

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
somewhere on the internet
While there are many worthless threads on the forums, including in my own forum area, the three word stories are just a forum game that many enjoy doing.

From what I read there wasn't anything specific that was inappropriate so please point out what parts you feel are and they will be dealt with properly.

Thanks.

Widowmaker313

Forum Star
Apr 17, 2007
none
Don't make me quote those... "Thinking about bad thoughts about chicklesticks joystick, in grownups mouth covered in saliva? Tell me thats okay! "A woman to the bedroom, they found a transvestite, bent over a table, waiting to be spanked, and then rub two wet sausage" da da da mentions herpes"me so horny" "dont forget that we go all the way all the time" Hmmmm I guess this is okay NOT!

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
somewhere on the internet
Hmmmm I guess this is okay NOT!

Instead of causing more drama by posting a sarcastic request in the council's forum, why not PM a moderator on the site?

Or better, yet, click on the report post icon so that it gets sent to the correct people. Not that 007 isn't a correct person but when you report a post it gets sent out to all forum moderators who then can address the post much faster.

Of course, reposting part of the entire thread again here surely does not make any sense at all.

I do appreciate your intent in helping police the site but going forward please follow my advice above.

Thank you.

Widowmaker313

Forum Star
Apr 17, 2007
none
I never knew that, thank you, and I guess I did get a little out of line, I should be more professional, and keep it within not for everyone to see!

------------Widowmaker313----------------