Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

A FORUM FOR ALL MEMBERS?

XGC BAD COMPANY

Forum Member
Dec 11, 2006
Canadia
Maybe its just me, but should there not be a forum available for all members of the clan, not just "generals". I know we have our own individual clan forums and they're going to be handy for organizing our clans (once people get using them more). But shouldn't there be a general area for all XGC members to post and that way, get to know each other better through the forums etc. It just seems like only having our lower ranking members posting in the individual clan forums or out in the main xiled gaming forums further exaggerates our problem of not having enough inter-clan communication and activity.

I know I'm fairly new to using the forums, so I don't mean to barge in here and tell you guys what to do. I could be wrong, and maybe there already is a good area for this. I just noticed that there isn't really an area where regular members could start a thread and really have it get noticed right away, or get the attention that it might deserve.

Just a thought.....

XGC Whiteout

Forum Member
Dec 10, 2006
Tennessee
Yeah I know what you mean but that is why our members aren't just restricted to thier forums as a matter of fact I encourage my members to visit other XGC clan forums and just pop in and say hi.

XGC BAD COMPANY

Forum Member
Dec 11, 2006
Canadia
True, I've made a few posts in other clans forums as well.

My point there is that its difficult to see all of the different new threads that everybody starts in their clans' forums. There's simply too many forums to be able to look at the posts in each of them. You'll notice that by far the most active forum is the Generals forum (I think? haven't actually checked the numbers so dont burn me if I'm wrong). I think this is because there's lots of people from lots of different clans that all have interest in that forum. Couldn't there be a big, massively active forum for all XGC Halo 2 members? It could just be called "Open Forum" and everybody could post in it, get to know eachother easier, arrange matches, post montages, etc.

Again, its just a thought...

XGC Dav

Forum Member
Dec 4, 2006
Columbia, Missouri
well im not to sure, but i believe that there is a forum for everybody. its out in one of the main pages of the web site. you just have to search for it by the "Ask Council Members" forum or somewhere around there.
Peace,
XGC Dav

XGC BAD COMPANY

Forum Member
Dec 11, 2006
Canadia
Ya that's true. I'd looked in that forum before, but I didn't know it was as active as it is. Never mind this thread, I was dropped on my head as a child