Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

??????????

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
well it doesn't just work like that... are you already a member of kog? what games do you play? there are a lot of things that factor into our clans including our rank structure, which is why XG has been so successful. we have areas for everyone, and we make it easy to connect with gamers, but we also follow our structure, and that structure has provided XG with stability over the years. search the site for helpful info, there's more than you probably want to digest throughout this site. and feel free to ask any questions, and we are always here to help you meet you goals.

KoG Unstable

Forum Nub
Apr 2, 2009
He was actually a Lieutenant in Kog New Dynasty, just requested transfer into Requiem, and has requested that I "teach him to lead the way I do" - unless something has changed in the last 48 hours, he's all set and just might split a clan of his own off of Requiem one day.

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
cool thx for the update... see zac we always try to set people up for success, and we follow our structure!!! my only question is if you are already a lt. then y don't you already know you can't just go off and start ur own clan... oh well tis just a game, have fun let me know if you have any questions

zac4793

Forum Nub
Oct 24, 2009
sc
yes i am a Lt but im still learning little odd and end things but i hate a ton of ideas that i would love to share but some people think there pointless some people absolutely love them and one brought it to my attention that when a clan is run right u dont need that certian idea i agree but the idea is more for learning more things and also being able to probably have close to 30 people in one squad and still have total control possible idk if it would work thats the thing about ideas

SYN HighLite

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 23, 2008
Modesto, CA
look generals know how to keep control of there members when they have over sixty ppl its what they are supposed to be trained to do you as a lieutenant have much to learn still and the odds and ends will pick up as you move up in rank..

If someone is putting down your ideas without consideration thats a problem if they are generally accepting and not working on it thats a different story your not selling it to them not giving them enough of a visual in other words keep doing what your doin and you wont have a problem with control or getting ideas out there dont worry bout getting your own clan if it comes it comes.. you still got training you should focus on one step at a time..

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
we are always looking for ideas... if we didn't look at new ideas we wouldn't be successful and we wouldn't have created XG... also, different clans within XG are run slightly different ways, so that there is an area for everyone... the idea you have may be being utilized in another area of XG, just not in yours (i'm not sure, because i'm not 100% on all of the aspects of your idea but...) just remember to treat everyone with respect, network with other gamers, and above all have fun

zac4793

Forum Nub
Oct 24, 2009
sc
yea i will thanks for talking to me it means alot because u really didnt ever have to respond back to my question but thanks

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
i respond to any and all questions... i am a man of the people... haha, no but seriously i'll respond to any questions you guys have about the clan or life in general (they may not always be the right answer but i'll try) as long as the question isn't purely ignorant (racist, slander, etc) i'll give it my best

SYN ScubaSteve2553

Forum Rookie
Nov 3, 2007
lol they gave u a better answer than they do for most...usually when someone comes into a thread asking for a clan, some leader will say get promoted to General, and u can have a clan lol....