Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

3V3 TOURNAMENT FOR THE 7TH

SYN Dimondback

Forum Veteran
Jul 9, 2008
What
3v3 tournament

When
November 7th at 8 PM est

How to enter
Team Member 1:
Team Member 2:
Team Member 3:
Sub (Optional) 1:
Sub (Optional) 2:

Information

This is going to be a 3v3 tournament the game types are going to be normal slayer Br start with the final round ending with a difficult game of oddball, the maps will be chosen by me, each round will have set map for the round and every map will be on a down loadable map. The slayer games will be up to 50 with a 10 minute timer and the oddball match will be to 250 with a 10 minute timer.

Rules

1. Every member of your team must be inside the community.

2. Your team should consist of 3 members 1 can be above a 40 and the others below a 40 as an example..

a team of a 43, 32 and 36 is ok but a team of 44 49 and 30 is not, Also you do not need someone above a 40 on your team if you want to do all 30's that is fine.

3. If one of your members is unable to attend your first sub will be called upon, absence of the first one will call for your second sub and if none of your subs are on after you lose a member you will be disqualified.

4. If you want to enter but you do not have any partners please post here (ill have a link posted for a separate thread) and your team will be put together by me.

5. You must be signed up the day before the tournament by 12 midnight so that I have time to set up who will be playing who for the first round.