Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

2PAC VS B.I.G

2PAC VS B.I.G

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

XGC Bosna

Forum Nub
Dec 11, 2006
Colorado
2Pac Vs. B.I.G
Whos the better out of the Two legends in Hip-Hop lets see who u vote for and make shure to explaine why.

I love 2pac for his Poems
B.I.G has better rimes

SYN Southpaw

Forum Veteran
Dec 10, 2006
Deep in the Adirondacks
I actually used to play poker with both of them, every Thursday night. Pretty cool guys. As far as "music" goes, neither was really all that talented in my opinion. If I had to choose, though, I'd probably give it to Tupac.

XGC MAXIMUS

Forum Veteran
Jan 24, 2007
Elkton, Md
I can not believe people haven't heard of Tupac and B.I.G. That seems kinda impossible to me, like your not American, in that case maybe some of you aren't. I don't care if you listened to rap or not, you have at least heard them in the news, cause they're both dead.

Jan 23, 2007
Chicago
ok let me break it down for u... u cant these 2 its impossible cause they two different styles two different coast... pac wrote.... big freestlye....., but u gotta remember that these 2 were best friends at one point... but thats besides the point u still cant compare these two its like comparing... jay-z an snoop,....the game an 50 cent.... lil wayne an nas u cant do it its impossible realli an this is coming frm a tru hip hop head an i cant believe dis dude neva heard of biggie an pac wow

XGC-ArticAngel

Forum Nerd
Dec 12, 2006
Idaho
i live on the west coast and i perfer BIG over 2pac anyday. 2pac was over rated all his stuff sounded the same. BIG however had true skill with his words and lived the lifestyle more. BIG hands down!

SYN K1NG XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Dec 10, 2006
Beavercreek, OH
www.xiledgaming.com
OK look! I personally like 2 PAC way better then BIG. But thats because i like real hardcore gangster rap and thats how most of 2 pac's songs are like. there are a couple of BIG's songs that i like but i notice his songs are allot more mellow and they have slow beats.

XGC XCORE

Forum Star
Feb 21, 2007
atlanta
i have to agree with you and though its like hardcore rap it has lyrics that speak to everyone where big is just talking about how fat and ugly he is ahahahahahahah