Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

2ND FORZA 2 TOURNAMENT

Status
Not open for further replies.

XGC BlkKnght XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Nov 13, 2006
Virginia
I will be holding a tournament on Forza 2 for XG members. You must be a member of Xiled Gaming to race in the tournament. It will be held on December 5th at 9pm eastern. If you are interested in racing in the tourny you need to post in this thread with your gamertag in lower case letters and the name of the clan you are in, an example of this is at the bottom of this post. Registration must be done on or before December 4th, any later and you will not be allowed to participate. First place will recieve a 3 month Gold subscription to XBOX Live. This is an XG tourny and respect and sportsmanship will be shown to all participants. I will begin forming the rooms at 8:45pm, be online and ready to accept the invite or you will not race. The tournament will be circuit races with the following conditions:
CLASS: A
DRIVETRAIN: AWD
COLLISIONS: OFF
LAPS: 10
DAMAGE: LIMITED
TIRES AND FUEL: SIMULATION
GRID ORDER: RANDOM
TRACKS: BE PREPARED FOR THEM ALL
Any other conditions will be default.
**The car you start the first race with will be the only car you will be allowed to use the remainder of the tournament. The only cars that will be allowed are the cars that can be purchased new as AWD. No powertrain upgrades to AWD will be allowed!

EXAMPLE OF REGISTRATION:
GAMERTAG: xgc blkknght xi
CLAN: XG (because I am a council member)

If you have any other questions please PM me.

XGC Aresenic

Forum Addict
Sep 8, 2008
Alabama
yeah you know to sign me up.

Gamertag: XGC Aresenic
Clan: XGC Royalty

PS
It says im in academy but its gone now so i have currently put in a request to join Royalty as ackbone has told me. so thats why it says academy and i have to change my sig AGAIN!!!

AsLightDies18

Forum Nerd
Oct 20, 2008
Tacoma Washington
hey if its a competition of how many times u can hit a wall im DEFINENTLY in ^.^ oh and i have a message from a old friend of yours blk night- he asks how his dad is doin and to tell u that ur son misses u LOL i have no idea what that means but he said u would know

Status
Not open for further replies.