Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

2 NEW RANKS

2 NEW RANKS

• Total voters

XGC NonCentz

Forum Noob
Feb 22, 2007
Algonac
The 2 new ranks that I want to incorporate into Xiled Gaming are Corporals and Majors. Corporals will be after private, and Majors will be after Captains.

The Corporal rank can be the same position, per say, as a sergeant, but give it to people who show leadership skills as lower ranks.
The Corporals Responsibilities will be to "show the ropes" to recruits and privates. Appointed Corporals will teach the lower ranks how we do Meetings, also to runover all the rules and regulations if anyone has any questions, this WILL help Captains out a lot. The reason this rank should be incorporated into XG is to open up rank positions for people who really deserve it aswell as keep people in the clan. I've had a personal experience where a member(s) has left because they couldnt rank up when they've had the proper time in and they deserved it.

The Majors rank is after the Captain position. Majors should be chosen as a member getting ready for a General position. The Majors responsibilities are the same as a Captain, but have them focus more on learning what it is to be a General. By having the Majors attend Captains classes and Generals meetings, they can "take-in" the information of what actually goes on with higher ranks(I.E. Generals & XS's). The reason this rank should be incorporated into XG is for the simple fact that some generals get the rank and have to learn everything. By allowing the Majors to attend these meetings, they can establish the responsibilites and put them to good use.

By allowing the Major rank to come into play this could help out by giving captains the Heads-up, when the Captain is readyfor General position Branches of XG will be ready to split more rappidly when prepared for a split

Please take this Idea and think it over before you make any real decisions. I know for a fact that these ranks have worked previously, not necessarily with all XG, but with other gaming communities.
Please leave accurate feedback, whether its negative or positive criticizm. All feedback will be takin in and I hope these ranks will be incorporated into Xiled Gaming because I honestly feel it would help out a lot.

If there are any additional questions, you can message me here or get ahold of me on XBL via H2. My gamertag is XGC NonCentz. THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH.

KoG GeT xMONEYx

Forum Rookie
Jan 15, 2007
I like it. :) well thought idea. although i just became a general yesterday, i kinda had the experience because i was the acting general when we didnt have one for a month

Poa Triv

Forum Star
Dec 2, 2006
Wisconsin
I agree... I thought that this would be a great thing for XG. It would allow pepole to keep being promoted (if they deserve it) if there are no openings left in the clan. I mean if you have x amount of Capts and 3 gernerals, they need some focus too shoot for. Im not sure if the idea of promoting a capt to Maj just to get him promoted to Gen shortly later is a good idea. I think that the Maj would be the gens right hand man tho.
I think that maybe Colnel would be a good rank instead. A col could have a bird something as a background. It would be easier to incorporate.
I may be just mumbling in all this but this is a great idea and should be seriously considered.

CAPOS SNOW

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 10, 2006
THE YAY AREA
The Corporal position that you want sounds a lot like what a sergeant is supposed to be doing. Actually exactly what a sergeant should be doing. You say people leave the clan cause they can not rank up? you can have up to 8 sergeants in a 10 person squad. it is of course up to the general. So the whole ranking up idea doesnt really work. Captains already attend the general meetings if their general can not attend. Also the meetings that the generals have should be trickled down during your clan meeting. all important messages should be sent out through messages in the clan by the general. If people are getting promoted from captain to general and do not know what they are doing obviously they should not have been promoted. The ranking structure that we already have has enough positions in it. we really do not need to add anymore.

KoG Dinerbro

Banned
Dec 6, 2006
yes it would just be more to rember and would not work. Wat would be the purpose of the Major? All the major would be doing is a captian and the Generals role. I mean i think the reason most ppl want more ranks is to make the lower ranks feel more important but the fact of the matter is that alll the rank are important in some matter. Like without seargents this clan would not hold. I mean sure Lt's, Cpt's and higher seem glamorus but they all were sergents and proved that they have wat it takes to be a leader. So in all respect adding 2 new ranks would be a waste of time

KoG RedSt0rm

Forum Noob
Jun 7, 2007
USA, Illinios
i like it but then i don't. yes it can and will add something to XG but too much of it will not be good. we already have a pretty big rank system so why make it any bigger??

more ranks mean more confusion. You realise what the leaders would have to go through to implement this idea into the already well thought out rank structure. We would per say have to do some reforming inall the XG clans with two new ranks and that is alot to keep ontop of.

It is a good idea but i on't think XG will need it now nor in the future. it is stale the way it is, why disrupt that??

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
This is NOT going to happen. We don't whore out our rank structure like other clans. Too many ranks cause DRAMA. People just want promotions and no position is important. Trust me I know! Our rank structure is and will always be the way it is. 2 more positions turns into 4 more and then you will end up like another clan online that is a huge failure. You read our descriptions of each job and tell me where and why we should.

The only failure of people not moving up is on you. The person above them. You have to try to recognize who is ready and make a decision on if they are ready. There is always a need for 1 more capt or 1 more gen so why make confusion by adding a position that is basically fluff. If seems the only reason is for people to progress to positions that wont mean ****. Every rank we have is very important. We want members to take them seriously and earn each one. We want members that are here for the community not the fictious rank they can earn. If we lose a few title whores well then that is a good thing. Just one less person to abuse a title on the internet!