Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

°XGC°ÁJÀX|G INTERESTED IN MAKING XGC CLAN.

Ajax

Forum Tourist
Mar 2, 2007
toronto, ontario
Hello all XGC leaders and section leaders. I'm °XGC°ÁjàX|G. That was my name back in XGC when cupid was around at about sep 2006 in unreal tournament 2004. I was a General in his clan in XGC and later shifted to be a General in KOG. I am a great provider in the clan and have many other former XGC and KOG members that I could make a XGC clan with the ages of 18 and over. If you have any questions feel free to contact me on these forums.

Last edited:

Ajax

Forum Tourist
Mar 2, 2007
toronto, ontario
Well at the time cupid of XGC wanted some time on his own. He told me that he was playing UT 2004 too much and I told him to take a break, that was at around Sep 2006 when the clan fell apart because cupid wanted to go and do his own thing instead of leading the XGC clan.

I was in XGC as a General and helped cupid to recruit and post on the XGC forums about clan topics. The previous website we used to use for the XGC clan was http://xgc.15.forumer.com.
To answer your question I told cupid that he should of taken a break because he brought up
it up to me weather he should stay or not. I am very interested in talking to you again Reslient.

Ajax

Forum Tourist
Mar 2, 2007
toronto, ontario
I will have to ask someone else because seems to me like you guys don't even talk on the forums and I will bring this up with a section leader, please respect me not ignore me