Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

MLG TALK WITH CAVIEZEL

G

:( Sadface. Where is your team? I never even see you playing. I know you didn't quit your job but your not even on late nights anymore :O

What does this have to do with you being infamous....honestly bill....i dont even know who you are but i do know you left your head behind somewhere!! lolololololololololol

Xx Mr Bill xX

Forum Junkie
Dec 10, 2006
Cleveland, OH
www.coldfusionlc.com
Man, I stop paying attention for a few days and all of a sudden theres 10 pages!? lol, how your guy's teams coming along?

Mine is 4 - 1 on GB. Not bad. Been having some trouble playing with them because one goes missing sometimes for a few days and another's cable internet just got turned off for no reason so he has to wait for a private contractor to come out because for some reason the cable company can't turn it back on so he is on his laggy DSL. Our loss is to a good team though, although to be honest we should have won but what are ya gonna do?

Hows the Nv team coming along?

Nv Corona vF

Forum Star
Dec 10, 2008
Our halo team isnt bad, they all made new accounts and are playin to lvl 50 in MLG to work on communication and learn eachother weaknesses n such. Still not on GB quite yet. As of the Gears team, Im getting alot better, but its hard to find people for that game. Either theyre really bad, or are already on a team, so who knows.

Xx Mr Bill xX

Forum Junkie
Dec 10, 2006
Cleveland, OH
www.coldfusionlc.com
SQ is doing beastly in their LANs! I'm gonna say they are gonna make top 5 just because of sheer dedication.

I'm hoping some lesser known teams do well too. I want VG The New Order to do good, Karma is awesome. But I don't see them doing any better than 4th. I'd also like to see The Incredibles beat Final Boss, just for giggles. I liked FB much better when it was Walsh, SS, OG1, OG2.

Edit: You should make another XG Allstars thread, this time with stricter rules.

SYN Frequency

Forum Junkie
Sep 9, 2008
Wisconsin
SQ is doing beastly in their LANs! I'm gonna say they are gonna make top 5 just because of sheer dedication.

I'm hoping some lesser known teams do well too. I want VG The New Order to do good, Karma is awesome. But I don't see them doing any better than 4th. I'd also like to see The Incredibles beat Final Boss, just for giggles. I liked FB much better when it was Walsh, SS, OG1, OG2.

Edit: You should make another XG Allstars thread, this time with stricter rules.

VG The New Order is going to surprise people....for sure....I can feel it....I <3 Karma in a no **** way xDD.

SYN Frequency

Forum Junkie
Sep 9, 2008
Wisconsin
yeah...that's what it seemed like...FB DESTROYED them...VG did good considering their lack of practice...im still thinking they're going to cause some upsets....if only best man would quit draggin them down.