Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

MLG TALK WITH CAVIEZEL

Xx Mr Bill xX

Forum Junkie
Dec 10, 2006
Cleveland, OH
www.coldfusionlc.com
Cav I definitely hope we can get some solid scrims going, that'd be a lot of fun!

I wish I could make it to some events, but I don't think I will be, unless they announce Chicago or something... doubt it though.

Bill I love you

Heart heart heart. Sorry about leaving early today, I was completely checked out mentally and was playing bad on top of that and just had to stop.

Come to Columbus, nubcake.

SYN Frequency

Forum Junkie
Sep 9, 2008
Wisconsin
I was actually born in columbus....i never really lived there....but it's on my birth certificate...i live in APPLETON WISCONSIN now...which...is sorta near Caviezel......i'm not sure how that is relevant to anything....

Xx Mr Bill xX

Forum Junkie
Dec 10, 2006
Cleveland, OH
www.coldfusionlc.com
I was actually born in columbus....i never really lived there....but it's on my birth certificate...i live in APPLETON WISCONSIN now...which...is sorta near Caviezel......i'm not sure how that is relevant to anything....

Nothing is relevant here. But hey, at least in Wisconson they have cheese. Columbus all they have are MLG events. Cleveland / Cincy is where its at! Although C-Bus does have OSU.

Anywho, on topic. Anyone think any semi-pro teams are gonna make pro bracket?

I'm saying Virtuosity (Painless, Gated, Jetty, 4th?) Will be top 16, 12th highest at Meadows. Following events they could do better or worse depending on how they play at meadows.

XGC Caviezel XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Jan 2, 2006
WI
Woot for wisconsin. I will be attending columbus. Also I have to check up on some of the teams so will Post later tonight my chioces

Xx Mr Bill xX

Forum Junkie
Dec 10, 2006
Cleveland, OH
www.coldfusionlc.com
There is also another team made of of semi pros and some pretty beastly H2 players.

their tags have DE in front of them but I don't know what it stands for.

dE Snakebite
dE Ghost Attack
dE Thrustt
dE Obi

I used to play a little bit of H2 with Snakebite. He's good. Ghost Attack used to be dominant before he stopped playing H3. The other two are relatively new. They are pretty good. I'm saying Top 24 if not Top 16. No higher than 12th.

Nv Corona vF

Forum Star
Dec 10, 2008
Good luck poison, maybe we'll battle it out on the main stage! ;) lol

And I have no input on semi pro's or pro's in halo.. I used to carry my own pretty good, but even then very often I'd run into a team or just 1 person who would murk on me hard and I would automatically think he could go pro lol

GoldMinE

Forum Veteran
Mar 29, 2007
Indiana
Lol, if only that were close to true.

As far as GoW 2 goes, I can't see TH3 NSAN3Z not winning. Of course there's always the possibility for an upset. Infinity will probably get 2nd, similarly to Vegas last season. I see MbN in 3rd, taking whichever team they play in the semis to the final game.

In H3 I still see Instinct and Str8 above and beyond most of the competition...

Nv Corona vF

Forum Star
Dec 10, 2008
Im still pullin for TD even though I dont like one of the team changes they made. lol

and no, im goin to win gears, not the nsanez lol

S3NOR1TA

Forum Veteran
Oct 24, 2007
^^ i can't believe you're going this year. i just don't know the crew like i used to...don't think i'll be showing up this year. But last year...wow did we make memories