Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

MLG TALK WITH CAVIEZEL

XGC Caviezel XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Jan 2, 2006
WI
Here we go. Since last thread started to head in this direction I made a new one. I will be attending all MLG events. That is all I have to say right now.

GoldMinE

Forum Veteran
Mar 29, 2007
Indiana
Maybe me and Rob will see you at an event Cav, though we'll probably be paying more attention to Gears.

I'm going to stick with Roy having a tremendous year.

NecroWhuut

Forum Junkie
Nov 15, 2008
Instincts as a whole will have an amazing year I think, They will, if not win, put up an amazing fight against STR8.

Xx Mr Bill xX

Forum Junkie
Dec 10, 2006
Cleveland, OH
www.coldfusionlc.com
Here we go. Since last thread started to head in this direction I made a new one. I will be attending all MLG events. That is all I have to say right now.

Make sure you hit me up when you go to Columbus, I live 2 hours away.

By the way, wanna set up some scrims between our teams. We have pretty flexible hours and would love to play you guys.

Oh, and to get this thread started, how do you guys think the placings for Meadows will go. I'm saying...

1. Str8 Rippin
2. tD / Instinct
3. tD / Instinct
4. Final Boss
5. Carbon

After that its a toss up.

Triggers Down and Instinct are too close to call. But from what I hear Instinct picked up Neighbor who is pretty damn good so... its a tossup but favoring Instinct. Chilled Reality top 16 for sure, No higher than 8th. Heaven and Earth looks like a really good team. Status Quo *could* make top 8 if they are all on fire but absolutely no higher than 6th Meadows.

Nv Corona vF

Forum Star
Dec 10, 2008
First, thankyou Bill. I know TD's coach, so Im kind of fond of that team and I thought it was wierd no one really talks about them anymore. I personally think Instinct will be the dominant team this year, but just because TD choked in Vegas doesnt mean theyre out. I think Insticnt, Carbon, TD, and Str8 will all be suffelin around the top.

Goldi, seeing Cav at an event is a scarey thing lol. its not something you want to wish for lmao..

Im jk cav, were definately going to have to repeat Orlando again lol

Xx Mr Bill xX

Forum Junkie
Dec 10, 2006
Cleveland, OH
www.coldfusionlc.com
They did manage to win Orlando and Dallas last season. I think Str8 will win Meadows for sure, especially coming back off a championship win. But I definitely wouldn't be surprised to see tD winning a few events and definitely not surprised to see them in the Finals at the championship this year.

Oh, I think Classic doesn't get back into the top 5 for at least 2 events as well. I'm saying they stay somewhere between 8th and 6th and them the best they will do all season is 3rd. Unless they almost completely change their roster which will probably end up happening.

SYN Cheddarbob

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 15, 2006
Boston, MA
www.freewebs.com
First, thankyou Bill. I know TD's coach, so Im kind of fond of that team and I thought it was wierd no one really talks about them anymore. I personally think Instinct will be the dominant team this year, but just because TD choked in Vegas doesnt mean theyre out. I think Insticnt, Carbon, TD, and Str8 will all be suffelin around the top.

Goldi, seeing Cav at an event is a scarey thing lol. its not something you want to wish for lmao..

Im jk cav, were definately going to have to repeat Orlando again lol
Well it's a totally new TD, so who knows.
I'm keeping my eye on SQ, to see what they can pull off.

Nv Corona vF

Forum Star
Dec 10, 2008
Yea, I cant wait to see how Mr Cav does at an event, especially after drinking with me the night before again lmao.

I wish I would have stuck to halo. I was decent.. really decent, but I liked gears better, and now gears 2 is such a ****ty game that I want to give up lol.. Hopefully this next Title Update will fix alot of the BS.

So you guys will see me on the gears main stage for sure, then Ill finish quickly and come watch one of you guys get in the top 16 atleast lol

Xx Mr Bill xX

Forum Junkie
Dec 10, 2006
Cleveland, OH
www.coldfusionlc.com
Yea, I cant wait to see how Mr Cav does at an event, especially after drinking with me the night before again lmao.

I wish I would have stuck to halo. I was decent.. really decent, but I liked gears better, and now gears 2 is such a ****ty game that I want to give up lol.. Hopefully this next Title Update will fix alot of the BS.

So you guys will see me on the gears main stage for sure, then Ill finish quickly and come watch one of you guys get in the top 16 atleast lol

Hah, the day I get top 16...

Me and my team have been facing off against good teams all day.

We played Chilled Reality, Entropy (4th on Meadows ladder), and Jettys team (took 24th and 27th at some events). We got worked on Onslaugh flag twice but we were on track to beat Jetty's team before they got camo ;_;

Nv Corona vF

Forum Star
Dec 10, 2008
Like wise. We'll have our "elites team" up within the next couple of weeks, and by then we'll be dieing to scrim. Im sure I could get our halo team to play with you guys ;)

SYN Frequency

Forum Junkie
Sep 9, 2008
Wisconsin
"During the time men live without a common power to keep them all in awe, they are in
that conditions called war; and such a war, as if of every man, against every man."

Hobbes

Mr bill did you by chance write that in the HBO forums 6 years ago?

Xx Mr Bill xX

Forum Junkie
Dec 10, 2006
Cleveland, OH
www.coldfusionlc.com
"During the time men live without a common power to keep them all in awe, they are in
that conditions called war; and such a war, as if of every man, against every man."

Hobbes

Mr bill did you by chance write that in the HBO forums 6 years ago?

No, I doubt 6 years ago I would have been smart enough to even understand what that means, but I do like that quote :O

Also, I hope HaE (Heaven and Earth) do big things. They have Hokum on their team who is by far my favorite pro, mostly because he is so nice and cordial every time I have ever played with him.

XGC CRLocky

Forum Star
Apr 8, 2007
MN
Cav I definitely hope we can get some solid scrims going, that'd be a lot of fun!

I wish I could make it to some events, but I don't think I will be, unless they announce Chicago or something... doubt it though.

Bill I love you