Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

MLG TALK WITH CAVIEZEL

SYN Frequency

Forum Junkie
Sep 9, 2008
Wisconsin
I'm pretty sure that's why i said they did good despite being the less practiced team...SQ has been LANning like noones business, and VG STILL made them work for it. did you see the rest of the round one brackets? The VG and SQ matchup was the only one that went into game 5...most of the others were sweeps.

EDIT: Looks like The Incredibles ARE a joke, they lost to The New Order worse than they lost against FB

and Believe The Hype > Triggers Down........wtf....xD

Last edited:

CoPY RiiGHT

Forum Noob
Oct 12, 2008
Long Island, New York
The old FB would be nice again....deff isnt the same without them. I stopped watching MLG for like a month and when i came back there was so many roster changes. I was like WTF?!?!?!!? but yea some of the teams just arent the same. Nice to see Walshy and Neighbor with each other...how bout that lol

EDIT: The Incredibles lost to a Pure Talent Team?!?!!? Thats just messed up....though some of the pT teams were really good/.

Xx Mr Bill xX

Forum Junkie
Dec 10, 2006
Cleveland, OH
www.coldfusionlc.com
Not really suprising. The guys on The Incredibles are good but Ogre 1 basically made that team for fun... and ManTrain was FB's coach and hasn't played in many events.

I'm suprised that TD won. I don't like Hysteria, he trash talks and teabags too much. It would be one thing if he was just embarrassing people and was doing it to demoralize them, all people at LANs do it. But he would just casually kill someone and body smack them. Personally I hope it comes back to bite him.

Instinct and Str8 in the finals at Columbus, toss up between who wins. That's just my guess though.

Thumper

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 29, 2008
Cape Coral, Florida
I can't wait to see how people I know do at an event. That's what I'm excited about

me and banana where there... to bad we didnt see each other... did you play?

we made it to the semi finals in halo and i finished for in the gamebattles halo FFA

the best part was we tried taking a picture an t2 jumped in it...

maybe we ca meet up at Columbus

Xx Mr Bill xX

Forum Junkie
Dec 10, 2006
Cleveland, OH
www.coldfusionlc.com
lol no MLG 4v4 made it to semi finals, and then Gamebattles FFA at MLG Meadowland finished 4th place

both in halo 3.

lol

I get the FFA, that Plasmaad guy won that.

But I'm still confused about the 4v4 semifinals. It obviously wasn't pro bracket 4v4, unless you happen to be on BtH and that is an alt lol, and it wasn't AM bracket semi finals because there is no such thing.

I'm so lost, just trying to get some clarification, I'm totally missing something -.-

Thumper

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 29, 2008
Cape Coral, Florida
Im not sure what you want to call it.. we won 3 games on the am bracket... so yeah lol we did decent for people who don't play halo... whatever its called i think we did pretty well for ourself's

Xx Mr Bill xX

Forum Junkie
Dec 10, 2006
Cleveland, OH
www.coldfusionlc.com
Im not sure what you want to call it.. we won 3 games on the am bracket... so yeah lol we did decent for people who don't play halo... whatever its called i think we did pretty well for ourself's

Ahh I see lol. I was confused, there is no semi finals except in Pro bracket. AM teams make it out if they win 6 rounds straight or win in LB 8. I think round 4 is like top 128 if I'm not mistaken although I'm probably wrong. Its pretty decent considering some of the teams that got knocked out in rounds even before that and in the same round, I was surprised.

Thumper

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 29, 2008
Cape Coral, Florida
lol i dont even know.. we just went to go.. we registered the last day... i think we did decent considering myself hows 60 games logged on H3 lol... im just now starting to play it

SYN Cheddarbob

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 15, 2006
Boston, MA
www.freewebs.com
IDK if anyone follow Pro Player's blogs but you should check out Strongside's.
Here, I'll quote it...

It's part of his Q&A: Look closely now :)
Question from Robbato: 1.Who is the best sniper in sQ?- Probably Ace, but everyone's pretty good with it.
2.Will u ever make a montage?
-Ya Letterz, Tank, and Cheddar are working on a team montage currently.
3.Have u seen my montage? if so did u like it?
-I haven't seen it, but I'll have to check it out.
4. What do u think about eu players?
-Some of them are pretty sick. Chutieboy is nasty!Question from Xdrifter33: Do you think european players would compete against Top 8 teams?-Some of them definitely have potential. It could happen.