Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

YOUR STYLE?

Inked Ivy

Carpel Tunnel
Oct 7, 2009
Auckland, Aotearoa
I assume XG is full of unique individuals and so I am giving you, fellow XG members, the chance to shamelessly talk about yourself.
This is out of pure curiosity/intrigue as to what type of people inhabit our wonderful community and to dispel any possible gamer stereotypes.

My first question is what is your clothing/dress style?

Personally, I would describe my own as a punk/alternative sort of thing. I love wearing my long sleeve button ups (and like the awesome nerd I button them up to the collar) with a tie of some sort OR vintage print t-shirts.
Black skinny jeans are a must OR denim or fabric cut off shorts.
Boots preferably 'well worn' OR low top canvas.
I have a red-ish faux hawk /mohawk (depends on your definition). I hate makeup.
I love tattoos and am in the process of expanding my ink (although I prefer a blank canvas on those I love).
NOT a 'scene' or 'emo' or a 'hipster' kid.

So please, elaborate, citizen reading this.

D

Deleted Spam Bot

I wear mostly skater clothes my favorite brand is DC Shoes, i had gauges but had to remove for work and just never put them back in. I wear American eagle pants straight leg mostly don't like loose fitting clothes but also don't like them to be too tight ( I want to be able to have kids in the future ) I love hoodies but they always seem to dissapear( ex girlfriends borrow and never give back)
That basically sums up what I wear not a lot of detail but I did my best

XGC LawRaw

Forum Star
Dec 9, 2010
Miami, FL
tank top tshirt
skinny jeans/ shorts
sandals everyday all day or heels going out
or a dress if its really hot

i guess i go for the relaxed look lol

LAWSIG1.jpg

KoG Jehuty

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 6, 2010
Deland, Florida
www.youtube.com
I wear whatever my mother makes me lol jk. I wear Nike, Converse, vans and somtimes reebok shoes. I wear only baggy or tight fit jeans, never skinny as I like to put stuff in my pockets. Shirts, well it doesn't really matter to me what design, I like em clean at least. Love hats, can't stop wearing them. In the winter i always wear hoodies. I take pride in making my beard look acceptable and presentable. Currently waiting for an eyebrow piercing but I am probably going to get a tattoo somtime next year from one of my friends because he is an awsome guy.

I am not a hipster, i don't have SWAG, I just let myself look how I want to look, if you don't like it then tough, go somewhere else complain because I don't have time to listen to negative comments about myself as i would not want to listen to any negative comments about anybody else.

OffsideRunaway

Forum Nerd
May 11, 2010
Memphis,Tennesse
i usaully were wat i want to from my i dont giv a flying flip to i mite throw on a nice butten down shirt but i wear alot of my wrestling shirts i get from tournaments i always were jeans and some type of converses shoes but i wear wat i ant most of the ime i usually wear i regee band shirt like sublime or slighty stupid or bob marley so yea

XGG Mizz Pixie

Forum Veteran
Nov 30, 2010
Riverview, Florida
If I want to be comfortable, I'll wear a t-shirt or casual tank and some skinny jeans with flip-flops. But since I get cold easily, I mostly wear a jacket and ripped jeans around the house with my hello kitty slippers. I get really fashionable depending on the place too.

KoG Sacr3d

Forum Star
Jul 8, 2011
Boston
I wear classy i guess you can say clothing, scarf with long sleeve button shirts, turtle necks with vests, but not those color full turtle necks.. simple black or white ones.. lol, fav color is blue so i tend to wear clothing around that color.. i wear alot of GUESS and Hollister clothing. but sometimes ill say mehh to getting handsome lol, n put on a T and shorts n call it a day..

I WONA BURRITO

Carpel Tunnel
Jun 23, 2010
Lebanon, NJ
www.youtube.com
Im the BBALL style in the summer ( by summer i mean anything over 50F ) so nice baggy shorts and overly long T's with normal kicks.

Winter is more Rocker/Nice Black Boots with jeans and a button up shirt unbuttoned with a leather jacket.

I do also wear Hoodies lol :p