Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

XILEDGAMING MEMBERS **READ ME**

XGC Trigz

Forum Junkie
Dec 29, 2010
Ohio
INTRODUCTION:

First I would like to introduce myself. Hello Names Jeremy, but call me Trigz aka Skrillex (once I change my gt) I've been around the XG community a couple times now. Its weird to say but I actually remembered my first time ever getting recruited to XG. The guys name was KoG Cap. We were playing H2 on the map lockdown and well we got talking and he introduce me to some of the members of XG and I liked them a lot so I asked if i can join and he said. Sure why not. haha i know im a freaking remember stuff like that but i do. yet about a year later KoG Cap disappeared. Some say he left XG and some say he joined XGC. idk sadly from that I left XG. I came back in H3 and joined KoG again but some stuff happen which made me to leave the 2nd time. Last year 12-10-10 I was welcome back to XG. This time was SYN <3 I just felt right when I joind and really want to stay for a really long time. Yet 6 months later SYN Wrath 7 was the clan I was in.... got shut down ;( so all my hard work kinda shut down as well. They put me in SYN Pride 7, which was another Epic Fail cause my General felt like leaving for no BIG reason.

So as much as I didn’t want to...I left XG/inactive and went back to my Gamebattles world. 7 months in to that it felt like something was missing. All we did was fight when we lost and said good game when we won. Where was the Game Nights, All Nighters, and Group Parties after GB. There WERE NONE! I went on my laptop and really had a be thought and said i kind of miss those good memories. so I clicked a couple buttons and find my new home XiledGaming. I talked to some of my good old buddies and boom I’m back with XG Family and with SYN! I love this feeling cause win or lost we always have a positive attitude and never really have problems with each other. (On the most part) haha. But anyways I’m back and I want to stay and lead my own group one of these days. I LOVE XG and I LOVE GAMING.

SO NOW THE MAIN REASON IM MAKING THIS POST ON XG!

When I was in Halo 2 and Halo 3 clans on XG those were THE BEST MEMORIES ON XG. a least I think that...
Yeah there were good Call of Duty memories but nothing like the Halo ones. Halo was just the best thing to have Clan Meeting's, Game Night's, Meet the Creator's and etc. I myself want to reunite those Memories. Will it be a hard task? YES! But not if we the XG Family all take some time and help me out with this task. WE CAN MAKE THIS HAPPEN! So if you had thoughts but doing this before but was to shy to post this on XG forums cause you might of been afraid to was going to back fire...well its not and now is the time to step and help me out!

This is NOT going to happen over night but it will happen in TIME! Don’t get mad/upset if it doesn’t work out at first. NOTHING works out the First time... even the first couple times. (Ex: Look at Mybusters. I swear they never got it right the first time. But they try and try and try again until the get it RIGHT!)

I’m asking one thing and one thing only. If you want to be part of this simple Post a comment saying Ex: "Yes, I want to be part of this" so I know who you are and know your willing to help. FYI once you post you must be fully committed cause I don’t want to waste time people getting online and etc.

BOTTOM LINE:

My Goal is to Bring Memories back to XiledGaming and XGC, KoG, XGG, XDC, and SYN a closer family. Cause mainly we only stay with the Group you’re in and that’s NOT what we are all about! Also if we get this started not only the community is going to be closer with each other but also it’s going to bring in more Members for all the Community's!

SO WHAT ARE YOU WANTING FOR POST NOW AND LETS GET THIS GOING!

SHOUTOUT: KoG Rave XS. Dont really know him but a lot respect for taking your time and fix my horrible grammer man!

Last edited:
Reactions: Inked Ivy

XGC Trigz

Forum Junkie
Dec 29, 2010
Ohio
Im loving the respones you guys! I want you now to do. is if your one of the Forum people just spread the word as much as possible and include this Link so they can see it for them selfs. The Xbox people Add me. If Im Full message me here or on Xbox so i can remove someone for you :) thankyou guys so much!