Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

XILED LIAISONS

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
ok i'll be honest here, i'm not sure off hand if we are planning to promote new Xiled Liasons... liasons were never meant to be a position that everyone tried to achieve... it was something much more simple than that... the liasons were leaders that didn't want the responsibility of running clans anymore, but the liasons were leaders that had been with us for some time(most since the creation of XG) and knew how we operated... they were the type of people that we trusted that if someone asked them any question relating to XG they would give them a correct answer and really reflect what XG stands for... even though they didn't want to run clans they were the type of people we still wanted to help other members and speak on behalf of XG... so i don't believe we are hiring new liasons, but i can't guarantee that there won't ever be a new liason

SYN Cheddarbob

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 15, 2006
Boston, MA
www.freewebs.com
We actually lost all of our Liaisons. Two quit/got kicked (I don't know the story real well for either. And the other, me, lost it when I had stepped down from the design team after a dispute that occurred. I was told I may possibly get it again, but it's extremely up in the air because the rank's being re-defined. It's not a huge deal though, it's a very nice rank to have, you basically get to help people and have the benifits of being a leader, without the distraction of focusing on certain clans, allowing you to help out the community as a whole.