Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Xiled Gaming Presents Community Game Night Featuring SYN SNOW XD

SYN CHELL XD

DIVISION LEADER
GWG RESEARCHER
SYN OutLaws
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
NEWS TEAM
SYN HEATHENS
SYN CLOVER
SYN WRATH 7
XLDT
XILED EVENTS
Tournament Admin
Oct 14, 2018
Maryville, TN
Event Name: Community Game Night Featuring SYN SNOW XD
Game To Be Held On: MW2
Date & Time: Saturday, April 15th at 9 est
Hosts (Must Have 2): SYN SNOW XD, SYN CHELL XS and SYN Sobi XS
Mass Message: (The Events Team Presents...[Must Include both Hosts Names, Game, Date and Time]):
Xiled Gaming Presents Community Game Night Featuring SYN SNOW XD, Game will be held on MW2, April 15th at 9 est, with Special host SYN SNOW XD,.
Feel free to send a message to either SYN CHELL XS and SYN Sobi XS for an invite to the event or jump in our party and ask away any questions you would like!
Event Layout:

Reactions: SYN Sobi XS

SYN CHELL XD

DIVISION LEADER
GWG RESEARCHER
SYN OutLaws
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
NEWS TEAM
SYN HEATHENS
SYN CLOVER
SYN WRATH 7
XLDT
XILED EVENTS
Tournament Admin
Oct 14, 2018
Maryville, TN
Standard Answers:

What was your very first gamertag?

Twizted Archer, followed by Fugitive Snow , then SYN SNOW , ect.

Tell us your Xiled Gaming clan history including when you were recruited and by whom, up to where you are now.

My introduction to Xiled Gaming was not unlike anyone else's experience, i was approached after playing several games by a group of individuals from SYN BROTHERHOOD, at the time i was not looking to join any clans, yet alone a community, but they kept inviting me back to play until eventually i just said what the hell and joined the community on Aug 1, 2016. Recruited by Flat Diamond/SYN BOOBADY

What really was the persuasion point for me to join was the camaraderie in brotherhood , it was like a family of like minded gamers just out to have fun., we really made it a good place to be.

What are a few characteristics that you believe every leader should have?
HCC
Honor
Courage
Commitment

Besides HCC , every leader needs to know how to "read a room" , knowing your audience is crucial.

What advice would you give to someone who wanted to move up into leadership?

What you seek is not unattainable, but it will need to be strived for, you determine your own destiny, you will get out of this community what you put into it, so be diligent, be patient, never cut corners to get what you for it leads to a path of failures.

What has been your most memorable moment in Xiled Gaming, and why?

Finding just one is impossible, there's been so many, and more to come.,

What is the one thing you try to stress to all gamers in XG?

Eat your vegetables kiddies.
We get on the game to escape & enjoy, don't ruin it with dumb shit.

What is your favorite thing about Xiled Gaming?

Let's face it,,, Tea bagging all who lay before us.
"come on friends , there's no better feeling than rubbing your digital balls across the face of our freshly fallen foes."

What game were you recruited on, when joining XG?

Halo/ Bo2

What made you want to move into leadership?

moving into leadership was never a goal of mine, always was happy just being a gamer, then my captain (Acid Rain) came to me me and said Rudolf will you lead my sleigh tonight?, and then there i was a LT. from there it gets a little fuzzy, captain to general over brotherhood, to section leader to Division Leader, stepping down to section leader after a stent of inactivity for personal reasons, then promoted to division leader , that puts us up to date I think.

Has anything in the community impacted your real life? And vice versa?

Yes, i find myself using teachings from the community in my real life/ job.
on a more personal note, the friendships I've made here on game and those I've had the pleasure of meeting in real life are my treasures .

If you could meet one person, living or dead, who would you want to meet?
Vincent van Gogh

What is your favorite color?
Earth

What is your favorite retro game? (Before Xbox 360 era)

pong/ galaga / Pac man

Who is your favorite singer/band?

Theory Of A Deadman
AC/DC

If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Subway / Eat Fresh!

Community Questions

What is your drive to continue to push as a leader? (from SYN CHELL XS)
Being the facilitators of fun , building and maintaining a environment the members enjoy. and Always being the Leader our members deserve is what its all about, my drive is our members, our mission is fun.

Have you always wanted to become a leader, or did it grow on you? (from SYN CHELL XS)

I may have answered this in a prior question, but no, i never sought out to become a leader.

Closing Words: Never take wooden nickels from termite infested peg leg pirates.