Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

XILED GAMING MIXER BROADCAST QS

SKYsw1

Carpel Tunnel
Jun 11, 2016
WASHINGTON
Tried to look for a forum that talked about it but could not find one. I know it was on an announcement but gave no details other than the mixer name. So I figured I would ask here.

-How do we hook up with the XiledGaming mixer account (PWNZONETV) to co-broadcast with?

-What is the best way to broadcast representing XG while playing solo?

-Where can I find the forum that talks about this if there is one?

-What games does the mixer account broadcast? (I'm assuming all but just making sure)

-Is there a way to look at all the people following XiledGaming on mixer so we can follow them?

-Is mixer the new twitch? (I have used twitch for quite some time and recently moved over because xbox supports mixer)

Thank you in advance I figured I would ask here where everyone can see the answers. Of course if not allowed let me know and I will edit and close the thread.

XGC BUCS XD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 16, 2013
Florida
Tried to look for a forum that talked about it but could not find one. I know it was on an announcement but gave no details other than the mixer name. So I figured I would ask here.

-How do we hook up with the XiledGaming mixer account (PWNZONETV) to co-broadcast with?

-What is the best way to broadcast representing XG while playing solo?

-Where can I find the forum that talks about this if there is one?

-What games does the mixer account broadcast? (I'm assuming all but just making sure)

-Is there a way to look at all the people following XiledGaming on mixer so we can follow them?

-Is mixer the new twitch? (I have used twitch for quite some time and recently moved over because xbox supports mixer)

Thank you in advance I figured I would ask here where everyone can see the answers. Of course if not allowed let me know and I will edit and close the thread.

mixer.com/xiledgaming try that bro