Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

XILED GAMING HALL OF FAME

DEATHSTR0K3 187

Forum Member
Jul 14, 2007
NY
Hello im not part of a clan in either syn or kog but I use to be a general of KoG Empire my name was KoG Wabbits. I was also good friends with many famers u have on this list like KoG Gunner, Deadman, Drifter nd odyssey. I was also apart of the original 7 syn clans the division leader was SYN deadbaby (which im surprised isnt on this list cause SYN was nothing nd he was over there running everything by himself for awhile) nd also SYN Faction. Then I was sent over to syn with a few other captain nd generals this is when at the time a rival gaming community MoB join with XG nd they came over nd we fixed up SYN. A couple of us were myself now SYN Wabbits nd good pals of mine KoG/SYN Panzer nd our section leader who is on this list KoG abyss XD(I guess he ended up going back to KoG). But in SYN I was general over SYN Outlaws nd at the time SYN Empire( I thought I was on the verge of section leader cause outlaw was ready to split just saying but I probly wasnt). But im writing this to see if any1 that I use to no is still in XG it would be great to hear back from u nd also to get into a clan start back up I just started gaming again. Nd im talking this back in halo 2 beginning of halo 3 so I dont if any1s around from back them. So if any1 post some info back on this or something im looking to get it going again. This was the best organization wit honor code nd ranking system. So I play call of duty ghost, nd battlefield 4, nd titanfall. Right now my gt is XxXxReckless1218 but not for long. So if u can post on this that be great. Looking forward to hearing from someone

DEATHSTR0K3 187

Forum Member
Jul 14, 2007
NY
Also KoG darkside nd SYN Outlaw if ur still out there. I noticed a SYN Outlaw XD I dont no if ur the same person but he was my captain at 1 time then eventually general of SYN Outlaws

MtnDewMe x3

Forum Member
Feb 1, 2014
CO
I think this is a great idea and good way for newer member to see some of the names of the people that built XG. As I was a member back in way back when Darkness was Gen. I was under him in Themis. I would like to XGC HAT join this list. I dont remember what he had after his take. Its been about 4 years since iv been in. He was always around to help the council and ne members alike. Didnt like to take credit but always gave credit where it was dew.. all around good guy.

XGC Define XS

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 17, 2009
USA
Great idea to do, I have to say, it's pretty cool to find one of my own home clan mates being honored. He was only a Sgt when We first met. XGC Jango XD - Doom's Day! - Has my vote!

XGC OMiiNouS

Forum Nerd
Oct 5, 2009
Decatur, Alabama
I have not been an active member of XG in quite a long time, but I to this day feel honored to have worked with Consig, Draycon, and Jango to get the Atrocity XK and other XK clans back up and running while I was here. Congrats on all the Hall of Famers and I hope all is running smoothly in the XG Community. I'd be lying if I said I don't miss such a great family.

Last edited:

GUNNERxVx

Forum Nub
May 23, 2022
Bathroom
Only person I'm sad to see not included is KoG LLAMA XV. KoG initially had XV as the suffix but The Council changed it. Nice to see the recognition for everyone

🥹 Wow, this was so cool to stumble across. It has been so long and I wasnt expecting to be recognized in this way, so thank you. I truly treasured my time in XGC and I am so pleased to see the community is still kicking! 🙌🏻 Seeing some of these names brings back many fond memories. I hope all of our OGs are doing well, whether they are members or not. Life might not have allowed me to remain as active as I once was, but I am confident that the community has been in good hands in my absence.

Much love,
Kandie