Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

XILED GAMING HALL OF FAME

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
halloffame.gif

The Xiled Gaming Hall of Fame is exactly what it sounds like. It's a place for us to remember our leaders who for whatever reason, are not currently with us. It is also a place for us to honor current leaders who have truly devoted their lives to creating our great community. Our community was built by a small group of individuals who wanted to create a place for like minded gamers. The one like mind, is all about "good game!" Our community is always growing and is still evolving. What our community is based on has been turned into the blue print for all who aspire to create their own gaming community. The Xiled Gaming Hall of Fame is for leaders who have paved that way for greatness. The current inductees are founding leaders who have helped lay the foundation for our community. These great leaders are:

XGC GunninFOyA

He was a founding leader. He was with the core group from the beginning. Gunninfoya is a full time gamer now and a great member and friend.

XGC Dotcom

He was founding leader. He was with the core group from the beginning. Dotcom helped create and design all our websites. Dotcom is a casual gamer now and full time father. He remains a great friend to the community.

XGC Inertia XL

He was founding leader. He was with the core group from the beginning. Inertia was one of our first XD's. You can tell from the XL in his gamer tag. He is still a member and now a casual gamer on his PS 3.

XGC GhostDog XL

He was founding leader. He was with the core group from the beginning. Ghost Dog was also one of our first XD's. Ghost Dog is currently a great member and a gamer to the bone. He plays all types of games. Just not a big FPS player anymore.

XGC Jonn1doom XL

He was founding leader. He was with the core group from the beginning. He started as a general in XK and made his way up to XD. He did an amazing job but unfortunately real life over took his hobby of gaming. We hope one day he will return to rejoin is.

XGC Tha Body XL

He was founding leader. He was with the core group from the beginning. Body was an XD and a very big part of the creation of our great community. He is still an active gamer however, real life has prevented him from being an active part of our leadership team. Body plays all sorts of games and is still a valued member.

XGC oDAMNo XL

He was founding leader. He was with the core group from the beginning. Damn was a section leader and did an amazing job building clans. Damn is still very active and loves to play FPS with anyone he can. He is a great friend and member.

XGC Dr3am XL

He was founding leader. He was with the core group from the beginning. Dr3am was our first lead designer and was an XD. He made all of our original banners and was instrumental in the creation of our first website. Dr3am is not active however he randomly pops up to say hello and check on us. He is a full time fire fighter/EMT and we hope one day he comes back to join us.

SYN Hungry XD

He was founding leader. He was with the core group from the beginning. Hungry was one of the original creators of a clan called "3 RD" better known as "The Third Division." This clan was truly about brother hood and bringing friends together to play video games. He brought a few of our Council Members together by introducing them to Xbox Live when it launched. Hungry is a great friend to many of our current leaders and is so busy with real life, he doesn't have time to game like he once did. Hopefully one day he will rejoin us in leadership and his gaming brothers.

XGC Typ3 XL

He was founding member. He was with the core group from the beginning. Typ3 was one of our three Canadians who did so much for us from the beginning. Him, Thing and Jonn1edoom were a force to be reckoned with for creating clans and building our foundation. Unfortunately Typ3 was diagnosed with cancer and is no longer with us. He will be missed and will always be remembered here for his hard work. RIP Typ3

SYN Thing XD

He was founding member. He was with the core group from the beginning. Thing was an XD in both XGC and SYN. Thing was a dedicated member who loved to game and was always competitive when he played. He never wanted to lose and took that transitioned that mentality to building clans. Thing is now a proud father and real life has taken him away from us. He comes by from time to time to check in and say hello. Hopefully life will settle down and he will be able to rejoin us some day.

XGC Mr Hatt XI

He was founding leader. He was with the core group from the beginning. Mr Hatt brought his clan "easy company" to the table and helped form Xiled Gaming. Unfortunately just after our launch, real life took him away from us, and he never really got to see the vision that is XG. He is no longer a member but he is still a casual gamer and above all, an amazing teammate in BTB! He is truly missed.

XGC Nukeman XL

He was founding leader. He was with the core group from the beginning. Nukeman was a section leader and did an amazing job. He was instrumental in ensuring that no member was ever left behind. Nukeman had real life happen to him and unfortunately, wasn't able to stay as an XS. He has since left the community but remains a friend and casual gamer.

XGC Hylander XC

There truly can be only one Hylander! Love him or hate him, he did a amazing job during his time here in XG. He is highly outspoken and very detail oriented. Highlander is a great leader as well as a very loyal friend. He was our first XC to ever leave the community. During his time, Hylander made a lot of friends and enemies, but no matter what, he always had the community's best interest in mind. Hylander is no longer a member of XG but is still a valued friend. He left XG to build a site for gamers and to earn money from his time online. He is missed and his hard work will never be forgotten.

XGC xOCMx XC

One cool mom! Her name says it all. She was an amazing leader and worked her tail off to earn the rank of XC. She dedicated herself to the community and proved that girls can play and lead too! OCM attended MLG events and enjoyed helping our members move up in the community. OCM is also an accomplished Christian singer, mother, and wife. Unfortunately real life got to stressful and she had to take a leave from us. We hope one day she will rejoin us as a gamer, leader and friend.

KoG Apollyon XD

Apollyon was a division leader in KoG. He spent time in XGC and was a great guy. He worked very hard to earn his promotions. Unfortunately with school and real life he didn't have time to continue his hobby of gaming. He did help out in his absence with website stuff. Apollyon's status is currently unknown and we are uncertain if he still games or considers himself a member of our community. We hope one day he will return.

SYN Faction XL

This dude was intense. Both him and his girl friend both ran clans and did an amazing job. Faction was extreme with everything he did. Unfortunately he had a disagreement with his XD's and decided to leave us. It is unknown if Faction is still a gamer.

SYN Pitbull XD

Pitbull is an active member in SYN. What you might not know is this guy was one of the most fair and level XD's the community has ever seen. Him and some of his peers branched off and did things in other games taking XG to new places that were not the norm or popular game. Pitbull never lost his cool and was always there for members. We are very lucky to have him as a member of our great community.

XGC Animal XS

Animal is the definition of old school XS. Animal is a great guy and an amazing friend. He attended numerous MLG events and built his clans during that time. He was a hard worker and a fair leader. Real life took him from us but from time to time, he reaches out to his friends. We hope life allows him to return to us in the near future.

XGC Bouch XL

Bouch was one of the first people to be promoted to section leader during XG's beginning. Bouch was a great leader as well as member. He was very opinionated but hey if you're gonna be a leader you have to be. Bouch left the community and gaming due to life. We hope to see him again.

XGC Darkness XS

Darkness was an amazing section leader. This guy just plain knew how to get the most out of his people. He was respected by all of his peers and did an outstanding job building clans. Darkness was in the military and couldn't keep his gaming career as well. He has shown up from time to time and if we are lucky, we will get him back one day.

XGC Mega XD

Another great leader! Mega worked extremely hard and earned the rank of XD. Mega was a big part of growing and splitting several clans. He was a very fair leader and just an all around great person. Mega's real life got to busy and he had to go inactive. He stops by and messages his friends once in awhile. Hopefully mega will find time again and rejoin us as a leader.

XGC Proof XL

Proof was promoted to section leader in the beginning. He was always a dedicated and loyal member. Proof was always available to listen to members and was never afraid to share his opinion. He attended school and got too busy with life. He hasn't been heard from in a while and we are unsure if he remains in the community. Perhaps he will come home one day.

KoG DeadMan XD

He was founding member. He was with the core group from the beginning. Deadman was a great guy. He was very website savvy and worked very hard as a leader. Deadeye was always torn by his friends that left and ultimately ended up quitting in the end. What he does now is unknown.

Kog Odyssey XD

He was founding member. He was with the core group from the beginning. He was a great guy, a great member and a leader. Unfortunately he was torn by friends who quit and he eventually left. We don't know if he still games.

KoG Gunner XD

He was founding member. He was with the core group from the beginning. Gunner was one of the founding leaders in KoG. Unfortunately gunner left for the wrong reasons however his time and contributions were much appreciated. He tried to make several different communities that never worked out. What he does now is unknown.

KoG Drifter XD

He was founding member. He was with the core group from the beginning. Drifter was an amazing leader and contributed a lot to XG in the beginning. Due to a disagreement, he left and it is unknown if he still games.

KoG Magnum XD

He was a long time member. Magnum worked very hard and earned the XD rank. Unfortunately he left for the wrong reasons. Magnum believed in the family mentality and ran it according. Where he is now is unknown.

KoG Swamp Fox XD

He was founding member. He was with the core group from the beginning. Swampy was a great leader and moved his way up. He was always level headed and fair. Unfortunately he believed XG's focus was about making money and he left the community. What he did for XG will always be appreciated. He is now a casual gamer in another community.

KoG Abyss XD

He was founding member. He was with the core group from the beginning. Abyss was a long time member and was a great leader. It is unknown where he is now.

KoG Dtairs XD

He was founding member. He was with the core group from the beginning. This guy was here from the beginning and was always a strict and great leader. Dtairs knew how to run a clan. He went inactive and is just a casual gamer. Where he is now is unknown.

XGC Kandie XL

She was founding member. He was with the core group from the beginning. Kandie was on original XS. She was a great leader and ran great clans. She became a mommy and never returned to XG. We thank her for her time and contributions to our community. Hopefully one day she will return to us.

XGC Bubba Jank XD

He was founding member. He was with the core group from the beginning. Bubba helped lay the ground work for our community and was a great friend. His time with XG was appreciated. He is no longer a gamer.

Please help me in congratulating these leaders in being selected into the Xiled Gaming hall of fame! Their hard work is appreciated and this is our way of honoring them.

This concludes our first wave of old school inductees. We will continue to bring in old school members along with new inductions. We hope everyone likes our new addition to the community and pleasehelp us thank these great leaders for their contributions to our great community.

We will have induction classes 4 times a year and our great leaders will have a chance to be inducted into our hall of fame with your votes. You, the members will vote leaders, some in the community and some who have left into the hall of fame. Please join me in helping vote in our great leaders who deserve to be immortalized in our hall of fame!

Our first group of great leaders to be voted on are below. Some you may know them and some of you won't, so please vote according.

XGC Exit XD

Exit was a long time member and has been in all of the divisions in XG. Exit when not distracted, did an amazing job and was a great friend to those who knew him. He was always helping members and willing to play games with everyone. Unfortunately he left for wrong reasons. His time in XG was spent working hard and playing games.

SYN Bunite XC

Bunite was a long time member and was in XGC and SYN. He earned the rank of XC and was an amazing leader. Bunite worked his butt off and always was amazing friend to everyone he came in contact with. He still is a great friend to our community.

XGC Consig XD

Consig was a great leader and asset to XG. He built several clans and rebuilt XK clans. Consig was a great leader and always worked with our members. He was always level headed and was an asset to the community. Real life pushed him inactive and then differences in opinions/personality conflicts drove him to quit the community. Hopefully he will one day rejoin us. He is still a casual gamer.

XGC Jango XD

Jango helped a select group rebuild the XK clans and was just a great guy. He has a great sense of humor and is just an all around good person. He earned his way through the ranks and was always a fair leader. He left with a few of his friends due to personality conflicts with some fellow leaders. He is now a casual gamer. We hope one day he will rejoin us.

XGC Draycon XD

Draycon also helped the group rebuild the XK clans. Draycon was promoted to XD just before he left and he was a great section leader. He knew what made a clan great and recruited quality members. He left with his friends and it is unknown if he still games. Hopefully he will rejoin us one day.

XGC Killntyme XD

Kill was a good leader who eventually became a lead designer after he became an XD. Kill contributed many great designs some of which we still use today. Several of killyntyms friends left the community and this put him in a bad position to pick between his loyalty to his friends and our community. In the end he was pulled by his friends and joined them in their community.

KoG Jehuty

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 6, 2010
Deland, Florida
www.youtube.com
I remember several of these members. Some I got along with, some not so much. Regardless I hope they choose to come back one day for the betterment of the community. Glad a tribute was made to them; I know most of these guys are not dead, but it helps people see the history of people who helped XG become what it is today.

XGC Fuffalo

Banned
Feb 26, 2007
SLC Utah
Though some of these people I simply can't stand, I am proud to know all of them and can truly validate the contributions they have all made to the community. Congrats to all of them. This is a very good way to honor the contributions they have all made to XG.

XGC BE BAD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 5, 2011
Huntsville
Congratulations to all if the Hall of Fame members and thank you for helping make this great community what it is. All of us here now apreciate it!!!

KoG RUSTY XD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 31, 2011
Doral, Florida USA
Congratulations to all of the Hall of Fame members. It's nice to read about our old XG Leaders and Members. Congrats and thank you for what all of you have done for this community, I appreciate it.

XGC ICON XD

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 11, 2006
CT
This is a great idea! I haven't seen some of these names in a long time, others I have never heard about.

XGC xOCMx XC

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 10, 2006
Michigan
www.kimbirlyvasi.com
Wow! I am SO honored! Thank you so much and thank you for the beautiful bio. Xiled Gaming was a huge part of my life that I dedicated a very large part of my time to every day for four amazing years. XG has been my second family and I still consider myself a proud member of this great community. I would love for anyone to feel free to hit me up at one.cool.mom@hotmail.com or on my profile. You can also check out my website at http://www.kimbirlyvasi.com to hear my Christian and Patriotic music.
Thank you again for this tremendous honor!
God Bless,
One Cool Mom

Last edited:

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
somewhere on the internet
I had posted almost immediately on the XG facebook and thought I would come here and do so as well.

It is a great honor to be recognized in this manner. Especially along with those on this list. People I spent 4 plus years of my life with on a daily basis. Hours on top of hours all for the good of this great community.

When I say hours, I mean thousands of hours. Sunday night meeting marathons till 2 am just discussing issue after issue and coming up with cool stuff to improve the community for all it's members.

I could go on and on as those who know me know but I will simple leave it at that and end by saying, Thanks XG!

Oh wait, just so we are all clear, when you see someone mention they can't stand someone or the word hate, I am probably the one they are referencing. LOL..

Peace out.

XGC JO3 D33R XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC CHARLIE CO
XGC BAD CO
Feb 18, 2006
NY
Bunite has my vote, always made it about the game and having fun he always kept XG entertaining and is still a good friend.

XGC JO3 D33R XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC CHARLIE CO
XGC BAD CO
Feb 18, 2006
NY
Consig, was a great builder and guy to be around, I never heard him say anything bad about anyone. And when a task was put infront of him he attacked it with full vigger.

SYN MossyOak

Forum Junkie
Mar 18, 2014
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
I have only been a member of XG for almost a month. So as far as voting goes, I'm kind of outta my league per say, but I wanted to note that having the hall of fame was an amazing idea to give acknowledgement to those who earned it. I also want to note that it is a great avenue for newer members, like myself, to gain insight as to the history of XG. Finally, I would like to say congratulations to all the inductees for their hard work and dedication.