Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

XILED GAMING AT A LOSS!

XGC OCTULA

XG CONTRIBUTER
May 22, 2010
Trenton, Ohio
For those of you who don't know by now, Xiled Gaming is at another loss. Sometime this morning XGC Wildman (Andrew Gerringer) passed away. His sister has shared the news just recently and said she will be sharing more details in to the death and funeral arrangements for those who would wish to share their condolences.

XGC Wildman lived in Huntington, Indiana. He loved to spend his time at the gun range firing his arsenal of weapons and enjoyed working on cars just the same. He made a living primarily as a Mechanic but also did work as a landscaper. Andrew joined XGC back in June of 2010, he has been a great asset to the community and will continue to live on in our hearts. He rose relatively quickly through the ranks in XGC and reach up to General of XGC Illusive. He was always touch and go due to his health but for the most of the time he was active. While he was active he always gave 110% and never settled for anything less. He was a great leader and was doing great things in Illusive. Anyone that came in contact with him i think would agree he was always happy go lucky and quick witted when it came to cracking jokes. He loved to make people laugh, as much as he loved to compete on Call of Duty. Whether he was playing cooperatively or competitively he always made it fun. He inspired others and motivated them with his company.

Andrew was a good friend of mine and will be missed dearly. I will try to relay information as i receive it. Until then let us remember him fondly and keep his family and friends in our hearts.
Feel no guilt in laughter, he'd know how much you care.
Feel no sorrow in a smile that he is not here to share.
You cannot grieve forever; he would not want you to.
He'd hope that you could carry on the way you always do.
So, talk about the good times and the way you showed you cared,
The days you spent together, all the happiness you shared.
Let memories surround you, a word someone may say
Will suddenly recapture a time, an hour, a day,
That brings him back as clearly as though he were still here,
And fills you with the feeling that he is always near.
For if you keep those moments, you will never be apart
And he will live forever locked safely within your heart.

***Here is some additional information I just found out about:
Andrew Gerringer's veiwing will be Friday August 30th from 3p-7p the memorial service starts at 7pm. It is being held at Meijers Funeral home in Huntington. Donations can be sent to Meijers funeral home for the family to assist with final costs.

Here is a link if you would be so kind as to send a donation to help Andrews family with costs. All donations will be greatly appreciated and all goes to help a fallen comrade. Thanks for your time.

https://www.giveforward.com/fundrai...n=receipt_t1&og_action=hug&t=3&fb_ref=1310458

XGC Tant XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC Pantheon
XGC Ragnarok
XGC BLOOD OATH
XGC APOCALYPSE
May 11, 2012
Seattle, WA
Andrew, I will always love you and miss you more than words can describe! You've touched my life in so many ways and will continue to do so in your passing. Rest in peace. =\

googlethatchit

Forum Member
Mar 22, 2013
THE 603
From one General to another General Did not get a chance to know you but you seemed you was well liked and will be greatly missed, with that said my condolences goes to his family and friends.....but remember death is not an end as long as you have family friends and loved one who remember you your memory will always live on, and there for you will live on as well.