Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

XILED GAMER GIRLZ - INTERESTED? SEE HERE!

blondiizzle

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 9, 2006
Pregame Lobby
Hello,

Any girls who recently have come across the Xiled Gaming forums and website, please feel free to hit up this thread - we are always looking for new girls to game with!

Xiled Gamer Girlz is the all-girls division of Xiled Gaming - we play together, we game together, and we are all here for each other!

Much love,

blondii

Jul 15, 2008
missouri
i have a few friends of mine thatd prob be interested. im tryn to get my grl in but i think she be more comfortable there. anyway is there a way i can get in touch with you when i get ahold of them

I_Drav3n_I

Forum Member
Aug 29, 2008
Charleston, WV
myspace.com
Not to take this off topic but I felt compelled to write that I feel sorry for the "Boy/Man" gamers out there who act like it is a miracle or some sort of (2nd coming of Christ) that women play video games. Also I feel sorry for the ones that say things that imply women are inferior. I personally do not care what sex a gamer is, as long as they know how to play the game at hand and play it well. In my eyes, "Skill" has no gender. ;) So, I will leave this with actual positive encouragement that has no roots in sexism. Overall, women do tend to be better gamers than men. ;)

S3NOR1TA

Forum Veteran
Oct 24, 2007
LOVE THIS MAN!!!!!!! AMEN FOR THAT! I absolutly hate it when you get into a room during matchmaking and the first question is "are you a girl?" then the second question is "are you ***?" why do we have to be *** in order to be a girl gamer? I think it's because gamers who happen to be attractive and strait are few and far between and 99.9 % of the male gamers out there who say this are normally under the age of 13 and think it's cool to insult the only girl in the room. Now i have to say that there are many XG boys that will take up for the girl if and when this happens and I want to say thank you for defending us. But if you ladies really want to get them to shut up...number 1 be on the winning team then record a clip of you killing the @$$ and send it to them via msg with a sweet little note "next time you wanna talk trash...make sure you can back it up." Then block them. =)

KoG xDRUMMERx

Forum Member
Jul 10, 2008
Port St. Lucie,Florida
I agree. It doesn't matter what sex the gamer is it matters how they can play the game. I mean if a girl is better then me i wouldn't really have a problem at all. Everyone is always better then someone at a game even if it is a girl.