Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

XILED ELITE BANNER

XGC Phantom

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 11, 2011
New Jersey
Been trying to work on yalls banner, Need someone to give me some input, I need to know if you guys want a specific saying used...

Here are a few I did:

Elites_zps6f24cbf5.gif

XiledElite2_zpsa299d823.gif

Elitefew_zps268daf26.gif

PLEASE ONLY CURRENT MEMBERS OF XILED ELITE REPLY

XGC Phantom

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 11, 2011
New Jersey
I like the first and second one!

That dont help, popcorn....lol. I need to know which part of each yall like, that way I can make one...I really like the blue skull in the second one, but how is the lightning and the XGE that pops up, definitely dont like the way it changes the Xiled Elite.

XGC Goddess XS

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 28, 2013
Florida
I like them all.

As for first one, I feel the Xiled Elite doesn't show long enough. Maybe a second or two longer?

Second, I would say the same with the duration of seeing the text.

Third, has about perfect timing.

XGC Capo

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
I'd say the second one but instead of using the blue color scheme, use the green color scheme from the 3rd.

XGC Phantom

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 11, 2011
New Jersey
and i need to know if you want to use a phrase... Like:

1. The Few, The Proud, The Elite
2. Mess with the Best, Die like the Rest
3. Don't Run, You'll only Die Tired

or something else, let me know, could also do like this one with the XGE and lightning instead of a saying.

Last edited by a moderator:

XGC Goddess XS

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 28, 2013
Florida
and i need to know if you want to use a phrase... Like:

1. The Few, The Proud, The Elite
2. Mess with the Best, Die like the Rest
3. Don't Run, You'll only Die Tired

or something else, let me know, could also do like this one with the XGE and lightning instead of a saying.

Font: 1
Skull: Green
Phrase: 1

Then timing for words :)

G

first font, blue background

as for the quote, I like all of them. But mostly, I like "OOH KILL EM" for our quote. what do you think guys?

XGC Phantom

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 11, 2011
New Jersey
Try to take a few minutes next time yall get together, try to get an idea of what everyone wants, even if it isnt anything I posted already, as long as I have an idea, I can go from there..

XGC Joven

Forum Junkie
Jul 20, 2013
Waterloo, NY
Try to take a few minutes next time yall get together, try to get an idea of what everyone wants, even if it isnt anything I posted already, as long as I have an idea, I can go from there..

1. Phrase: Zip Em Up! (It's our phrase on the Ghosts clan and what we characteristically always say)

2. Timing: Third One.. It was perfect. The others went a little too fast overall or in certain segments

3. Skull Color: Blue

4. Xiled Elite Text Style: The first one that had the Xiled Gaming "X" incorporated into it. It really incorporates the community into the name of the elites simply but noticeably as well

Note: I was really into the lighting with the XGE on it with the blue skull. That looked really amazing. I would love to see something like that in the finished product for sure. Like if I had to absolutely choose with the original 3 I would say the second one to be honest. Short sweet and two the point but with the timing of the third. :)

XGC Phantom

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 11, 2011
New Jersey
1. Phrase: Zip Em Up! (It's our phrase on the Ghosts clan and what we characteristically always say)

2. Timing: Third One.. It was perfect. The others went a little too fast overall or in certain segments

4. Xiled Elite Text Style: The first one that had the Xiled Gaming "X" incorporated into it. It really incorporates the community into the name of the elites simply but noticeably as well

Note: I was really into the lighting with the XGE on it with the blue skull. That looked really amazing. I would love to see something like that in the finished product for sure. Like if I had to absolutely choose with the original 3 I would say the second one to be honest. Short sweet and two the point but with the timing of the third. :)

Thanks for really taking the time to look into this. Let me see what I can come up with in the next couple days. If there is anything else you guys can think of, let me know, or if you want a different pic besides the skull

G

Correction: "Zip Em Up" is what you guys say. Girls say "Ooh Kill Em"

So really, unless we can incorporate both, we should go with a neutral saying..